Page 72 of 131 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump...Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Baby Trump balloon crushes it's marchers during Macy's Parade
    https://youtu.be/4Oc30-VnEHQ?list=WL
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

US to Cut NATO Funding, Germany to Pay More

NATO secretary general confirms new budget scheme

Nothing about Trumps epic Troll of the media?

His making them eat their words on his Thanksgiving plans has to be in the top 10 of all time trolls!