Page 92 of 131 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump...Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

[QUOTE=jimmyb;2810559]Face it after this coup whether it succeeds or not the Republic is lost.We may have the four years of turmoil if Trump does beat them but it will be a difficult 4 years for him....I hope he doesn't give up but where is his support from his fellow Republicans who are willing to just go back to doing the lefts bidding it seems..
    /QUOTE]

Such a Doomer. Shouldn't you have taken your meds and gone to bed by now?

[QUOTE=Lenno;2810580]
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
    Face it after this coup whether it succeeds or not the Republic is lost.We may have the four years of turmoil if Trump does beat them but it will be a difficult 4 years for him....I hope he doesn't give up but where is his support from his fellow Republicans who are willing to just go back to doing the lefts bidding it seems..
    /QUOTE]

Such a Doomer. Shouldn't you have taken your meds and gone to bed by now?

Lenno the courts are stacked against us and he has some minor backing from the GOP at the moment but they seem to be going back to their old selves from what I see..Remember those indictments they were going to follow through with.all I ever saw locked up was the patriots backing the President.

Lets pray justice and the prevails and the President is declared the victor in the end..

Trump also has 72 million supporters backing him up. A little tidbit Megyn Kelly recently went out on a limb with by mentioning it in a Tweet.

Leftism Is a Religion Without The Ability To Forgive

The Trump CT Scanner
    VICTOR DAVIS HANSON.
    Donald Trump has forced elites to reveal to the nation what they were—and perhaps had always been. And the resulting penetrating imagery showed their own malignancy.
    https://amgreatness.com/2020/11/15/the-trump-ct-scann