Page 22 of 49 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: California is toast thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

"Fire Is Raging On Fisherman's Wharf" - 4-Alarm Blaze Rips Through San Francisco Warehouse

"Heat from a large fire at Pier 45 in San Francisco can be seen (black squares) in satellite imagery..."

More evidence incinerated

Gavin Newsom Keeps His Winery Open For Tastings Over 4th of July Weekend as He Orders Beaches, Restaurants Closed and Targets Family Gatherings

Showing the peons who has the power

California Enters Wildfire Season With Over Half of Inmate Firefighters Under COVID Lockdown

Zero Hedge - July 6, 2020 -
    Over 2,200 prison inmates serve on front lines of firefighting effort