Page 33 of 49 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: California is toast thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Despite record-breaking drought conditions, California officials are draining reservoirs

(Natural News) The Golden State is entering yet another severe dry season and the state government is responding by draining all the reservoirs and dumping all that precious fresh water straight into the ocean. Shocking new reports indicate that over the past several weeks, the California State Water Board has routed at least 90 percent … [Read More...]

But what about the swimming pools?

Golden Exodus: California shrank by 165,000 taxpayers, $8.8 billion in gross income

New IRS data shows California residents of all ages and incomes fled for more tax-friendly climates.

Over 50% of fires in Los Angeles this year were caused by the city’s surging homeless population

(Natural News) The surging homeless population in Los Angeles now accounts for 54 percent of all fires set this year. During the first quarter of 2021, the Los Angeles Fire Department (LAFD) had to fight an average of 24 fires each day, with many of them due to the thousands of homeless encampments that litter the city and … [Read More...]