Page 25 of 49 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: California is toast thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

The California Hellscape

Halloween is CANCELED, Los Angeles BANS Trick or Treating Because of COVID-19

Good Samaritans Thwart Kidnapping Of 6 Year Old Girl From Her Blind Father…

Sick POS.
    Via Breaking 911:
    LOS ANGELES — A man has been charged with attempting to take a girl from her blind father outside their home last month.
    Elijah John Lopez, 24, was charged with one count of attempted kidnapping.
    The case was filed on September 4 and he has pleaded not guilty to the charge.
    On August 18, the girl and her father, Cesar Palma, were aboard a Blue Line train headed to their home in Huntington Park. Lopez also was on the train, struck up a conversation with Palma and allegedly followed the father and his daughter once they got off. Lopez reportedly asked Palma if he could take the6-year-old home.
    They then boarded a bus and Lopez continued to follow them. Once they both got off, Lopez allegedly approached them outside their home and grabbed the girl and tried to pull her away from her father.
    Keep reading…