Page 36 of 49 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread: California is toast thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Larry Elder Wins in Court: California Must Put Him on Recall Ballot

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Judge: OK for Gov. Newsom to brand recall election ‘Republican’ in state’s voter guide

https://ktla.com/news/california/gov-newsoms-lawyers-in-court-to-defend-language-tying-recall-election-to-gop/