Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: California is toast thread

Default Refer to Venezula Is Toast thread to see how this story ends

IT BEGINS: Mass blackouts in CA due to fire danger...

Millions could have electricity cut...

Will put medical emergency planning to test...
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Brit Hume‏Verified account @brithume 3h3 hours ago

From the article on PG&E and the blackouts: “For years the util*ity skimped on safety up*grades and re*pairs while pump*ing bil*lions into green en*ergy and elec*tric-car sub*si*dies to please its over*lords in Sacra*mento.”

California’s Dark Ages

Why the progressive paragon is living like it’s 1899.

California’s Dark Ages

Why the progressive paragon is living like it’s 1899.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/califor...es-11570748835

California Gov. Gavin Newsom Signs Bill Forcing Public Universities to Dispense Abortion Drugs
    --Dems become more like Nazis every day (and unlike so many lately, that's not a label I throw around lightly).
    WHO elected these evil psychos? And WHAT gives them the "right" to cram their evil agenda down our throats?
    California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) signed a bill into law that
    requires public colleges and universities in the state to distribute
    abortion drugs, effectively turning the schools into first-trimester
    abortion clinics.

https://www.breitbart.com/p...

Woman who pushed Bill
    ‘Biology is not bigotry’: teacher blasts bill that would force teachers to receive LGBT ‘training’
    As Olsen and another expert witness against the bill stepped away
    from their microphones, Senator Connie Leyva, chair of the Education
    Committee, sought to counteract their testimony.

“As the proud mother of a gay daughter, I find a lot of what the opposition said to be quite offensive,” chided Leyva.
    “I will put my daughter up against anyone’s straight daughter,” added the Democrat chair.