Page 12 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: California is toast thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

California Officials Move Against Ham Radio Repeaters

Posted on October 14, 2019 | Leave a comment

Interesting.

any hams in Cali with more info should share what they know.

UPDATE 1403EDT 14OCT2018: See here for more info.

Is PG&E Causing The California Wildfires?

More Blackouts?

Blackouts Possible Again As Fire Danger Looms In California | TIME

New Report Shows ‘Egregious’ California Taxes Continue To Drive Out Big Earners

Democrats want to turn the whole country into California with taxes so there will be no place to run.
    Via Fox News:
    California’s tax plan is “so egregious” that residents of every socioeconomic background are leaving the state, host of Fox Business Network’s Charles Payne said Wednesday.
    California Democrats have raised taxes on high-income families again and again. While the left claims the measure doesn’t impact taxpayer migration or hurt state tax revenue, a new study conducted at Stanford University finds the opposite.
    The report reveals a 2012 income tax increase drove away many high earners. As a result, the state only netted about half the revenue gains it expected. The increase in 2012 jumped from 10.3 percent to 13.3 percent and the measured departure rate for high-income earners rose from 1.5 percent to 2.125 percent.
    Appearing on “Fox & Friends” with hosts Steve Doocy, Ainsley Earhardt and Brian Kilmeade, the “Making Money” host said the results of the finding seemed obvious.
    Keep reading…