Page 18 of 49 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: California is toast thread

Too Little, Too Late!
    San Francisco Bans All Events Over 1,000 People Over Coronavirus Fears
    San Francisco officials are banning all events in California that would have over 1,000 people in attendance, in ...
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

California Governor Issues Executive Order Allowing State To Commandeer Hotels, Motels For Coronavirus Patients

"As you can imagine, under our pandemic planning, we're also looking to secure additional assets."
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

San Francisco Goes on Lockdown – Residents Ordered to “Shelter in Place” For Three Weeks in Response to Coronavirus Panic

It only took 48 hours!

California sewers are blocked by desperate people using shredded T-SHIRTS as toilet paper amid shortage caused by coronavirus outbreak

• People flushing cut up T-shirts used as replacement for toilet paper caused sewer backup in Redding in Northern California
    • Work crews were sent to clear the blockage by removing the shredded clothes
    • City officials reminded people that nothing other than toilet paper can be safely disposed down the drain
    • Coronavirus outbreak has sparked panic-buying and caused severe shortages of basic household goods, chief among them toilet paper
    • Coronavirus symptoms: what are they and should you see a doctor

California Police To Use Chinese-Made Drones To Monitor Citizens During COVID-19 Lockdown

Kelen McBreen - March 23, 2020 -
    Chinese company provides authoritarian surveillance devices.