Page 29 of 49 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: California is toast thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Dems Beginning To Worry Newsom May Be Recalled…

• In true drama queen fashion, Governor Dipshit has called up thousands of National Guard troops to protect Sacramento on Inauguration Day. It's not lost on the populace that he didn't feel the need to protect the citizens of San Francisco, Oakland or Los Angeles, or even the outlying suburbs when large-scale looting and threats of residential invasion were prevalent over the summer. I live in Northern California - every night, my commute bus went by a gun store located off the freeway......and every night, there was a line of at least 20 people. At 6:00 at night.
      Oh, and believe me, the Secretary of State has been instructed to dig deep to find a way to disallow the signatures to keep them from reaching 1,000,000. Alex Padilla already did that for him in the earlier go-rounds. His reward was Kamala's Senate seat. I know it's "local" election officials who verify, but who do you think THEY answer to regarding elections

Ver Ist Do Papiera?

This could be the start of something big, there are many mayors and governors we need to cut loose to hopefully save the economy.