Page 31 of 49 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: California is toast thread

Not Making Headlines: California Man Films Himself on Facebook Live with Two Dead Women on the Floor He Killed, Including Minor
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...cluding-minor/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

California Bill Proposes to Fine Retailers That Maintain Separate Clothing and Toys Sections for Boys and Girls

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/sick-california-bill-pr
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

California now fulfills Fyodor Dostoyevsky’s nightmare vision in his prophetic masterpiece “The Possessed” as to what unlimited liberalism must inevitably create – if not stopped in its tracks and rolled back.

https://www.strategic-culture.org/ne...ia-collapsing/

He never learns: Calif. Gov. Newsom busted AGAIN for violating his own COVID restaurant restrictions

(Natural News) You may or may not have heard that Democratic darling and California Gov. Gavin Newsom is about to face a pretty rare thing in his deep blue state: A recall. The effort began last year after Newsom locked down his state due to the COVID-19 pandemic and pretty much left it locked down ever since, even though it’s obvious … [Read More...]

Top Paid LA Lifeguards Earned Up To $ 392,000 In 2019
    [Thank goodness we bailed out Mexicalifornistan for half a trillion dollars.]

Our auditors at OpenTheBooks found that lifeguards make a fortune in Los Angeles County. Seven lifeguards made more than $ 300,000 and 82 lifeguards had total earnings that exceed $ 200,000 in 2019, the latest year available.

Fernando Boiteux was the most highly paid and earned $ 391,971. As the “acting chief lifeguard,” he out-earned 1,000 of his peers: salary ($ 205,619), perks ($ 60,452), and benefits ($ 125,900).

The second highest paid, Captain Daniel Douglas, pulled down $ 140,706 in base pay, and a whopping $ 131,493 in overtime pay, with $ 21,760 in “other pay” and $ 74,709 in benefits. Total compensation amounted to $ 368,668.
    [rest at link]
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/adamand...92000-in-2019/