Page 32 of 49 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: California is toast thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Ex-California mayor who advocated for defunding police arrested for child sex crimes
    Sebastopol Police booked 44-year-old Robert Emmanuel Jacob on 11 felony counts related to sexual assault crimes against a minor aged 14 or 15.
    [Homos don't reproduce, they groom, seduce, and recruit.]
    https://thepostmillennial.com/ex-california-mayor-who

California communities learn to become self-sufficient with mini gardens

(Natural News) Cooperation Humboldt, a transition initiative in Humboldt County in California, is providing mini-gardens for free to help communities in the state's North Coast become self-sufficient and achieve food independence. The organization initially provided free lawn conversions but decided to shift its focus later on. Tamara … [Read More...]

just in time for the drought