Page 34 of 49 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: California is toast thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Green New Deal: California To Cut Off Water Supply Over Drought — After Dumping Trillions of Gallons of Freshwater Into Ocean!

Drought could force California power plant to shut down at hottest time of the year

(Natural News) The Edward Hyatt Power Plant in California is at risk of going offline for the first time due to the catastrophic drought gripping the western U.S. The power plant, which is the state's fourth-largest hydropower producer, depends on Lake Oroville in Northern California to generate electricity. But extreme dry conditions … [Read More...]

CLAIM: Vaccine “police” now going door-to-door in California pushing covid injections

(Natural News) There are rumors circulating that government lackeys are now roaming the streets of California looking for "unvaccinated" residents whom they are trying to bully into getting injected for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19). A woman on TikTok posted a video claiming that her husband received a knock at the door from … [Read More...]