Page 38 of 49 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: California is toast thread

California Nurse Shortage Reaches “Crisis Level” As Vaccine Mandate Wards Off Traveling Nurses

https://www.infowars.com/posts/california-nurse-shortage-reaches-crisis-level-as-vaccine-mandate-wards-off-traveling-nurses/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Somebody Paid $3.7 Million Cash for CA Gov Newsom's Estate - But Who?

https://redstate.com/jenvanlaar/2021...ut-who-n433485

Gavin Newsom and his wife were given (gifted?) the deed to a $3.7 million home from an LLC that they don’t seem to own and no longer exists, and less than 90 days later took out a cashout refinance loan which provided them $2.7 million, tax-free. So in a year’s time frame, the couple acquired both the estate and $2.7 million in cash from an unknown source.

He’s not a politician, he’s a mob boss.

https://redstate.com/jenvanlaar/2021/09/11/somebody-p
    Last edited by Lenno; 09-11-2021 at 12:22 PM.

California facing yet another gas tax hike while failing to deliver on promised road repairs

(Natural News) Right now, Californians are facing a gas tax hike despite already paying the highest gas tax in the nation, and this is due in no small part to State Bill 1, a controversial gas tax that was passed in 2017 on the pretense of fixing the state's crumbling roads and bridges. The gas tax is set to rise once again at the start … [Read More...]

It's kinda the same here in Michigan. Never ending road work that only lasts a few years till it needs repairing again.
    What will you say on judgment day?

The bankers win every war.

When growing food is outlawed I'll BE an outlaw.

LAUNDERED: California state controller issues checks worth $320 billion in 2018, refuses to divulge where money went

(Natural News) The California State Controller's Office issued 49 million checks in payments worth $320 billion in 2018 – but State Controller Betty Yee claims she cannot track the payments. As state controller, Betty Yee is the "chief fiscal officer" of California, a state whose economy is so large that, if it were independent, it … [Read More...]