Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Australia Is Toast

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Any news on Abos trying to be recruited by mooslimes?
    I reccomend! http://www.awkwardmomentsbible.com/

"Empty barrels make the most noise"

Quote Originally Posted by nightflighter View Post
    Any news on Abos trying to be recruited by mooslimes?
    ‘Kids Would Rather Steal Than Work’: Police Tackle Underage Offenders Amid a Violent Crime Wave Linked to the Notorious Apex Gang
    Troubled teens involved with violent gangs would rather steal than work, according to police.
    As Victoria (Australia) is gripped with a surge in underage crime, Chief Commissioner Graham Ashton hosted a summit to tackle youth offending.
    The move comes amid a wave of violent crimes linked to the notorious Apex gang, who are made up predominantly of young Sudanese and Somali men.
    Chief Commissioner Graham Ashton said ‘it’s easier to steal than to work’ for young Victorian criminals
    Speaking with many young offenders, Mr Ashton says they struggle resisting the urge to re-offend.
    ‘We are finding that we are arresting the same young people again and again and again…We’re hearing it’s easier for them to deal drugs than to deal with the bureaucracy of Centrelink,’
    [In other words, it’s our fault because recently arrived cultural enrichers find signing on for the dole harder than being violent criminals smashing their way into homes and threatening people with machetes to get them to hand over their car keys.]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Pauline Hanson slams the tax office for installing squat toilets for employees - after complaints immigrant workers 'made a mess' by STANDING on western ones

• Australian Taxation Office has installed squat toilets in its new office
    • More than one in five workers are immigrants
    • Union said there were problems with staff squatting on toilet seats
    • Two squat toilets were installed in the Box Hill office to combat the issue
    • Pauline Hanson shared her outrage with 150,000 followers on Facebook
    • She said doing our taxes was more confusing than using a toilet

By Hannah Moore For Daily Mail Australia

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4HMzFPKOI
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

#RegressiveNews: Australia Bans Criticism of Islam

Computing Forever

Published on Aug 9, 2016

Sources:

ACT parliament passes religious vilification laws: http://ow.ly/Weoz100gzJu
    Religion & Public Life: http://ow.ly/hGFv100gJru

TERRORISM STATISTICS: Islam versus Christianity: http://ow.ly/nHjs100gJCV
    Sadiq Khan slammed for calling moderate Muslim groups ‘Uncle Toms’: http://ow.ly/aKab100eFaX

Here are the 10 countries where homosexuality may be punished by death: http://ow.ly/LeUl100gJEe

"Islamophobia": A Muslim Brotherhood invention to stifle criticism: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPBSZ...

'50 perverts killed in bar': Homophobic headline on Turkish newspaper website with strong ties to country's President Erdogan: http://ow.ly/rdeC100gJjU

AUSTRALIA passes blasphemy law to make vilification of Islam a crime: http://ow.ly/cNAt100gJnz

Thousands of 'Suicide Squad' fans are petitioning to have Rotten Tomatoes shut down: http://ow.ly/N2PI100gpt6

College Takes Down Historical Paintings Because They Might Traumatize Students: http://ow.ly/ygNO100gDf2

I Learned More at McDonald's Than at College: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyEbv...

Swedish Authorities: We Want Your Home for Newcomers: http://ow.ly/aHS1100gDHb

Australia: Muslim screaming “Allahu akbar” stabs British man, authorities search for motive

August 24, 2016 12:05 am By Robert Spencer 7 Comments
    “Mr Gollschewski moved to reassure the community he appeared to be acting alone.”
    No, he wasn’t. Even if he was alone in this attack, he is part of the global jihad force. But since authorities refuse to believe that there is such a thing, they delude themselves with minutiae. He was acting alone. He wasn’t part of a group. As if there were no other Muslims like him.
    “The investigation is still in its early stages, however, initial inquiries indicate that comments which may be construed as of an extremist nature were made by the alleged offender. It is alleged the suspect used the phrase, ‘Allahu akbar’ during the attack and when arrested by police. While this information will be factored in we are not ruling out any motivations at this stage, whether they be political or criminal.”
    Yes, his motive is entirely unclear. As long as authorities continue to treat these jihad attacks as separate criminal acts with no necessary relationship to one another, instead of as incidents in a long war, we will continue to lose.
    Note also that the reason why the attacker stabbed his victim was not because the attacker was a “French national,” as he is identified here, but because he was a Muslim, which is never mentioned in this story. The media establishment remains resolutely determined never to mention the motivating ideology behind attacks like this one.

“Young British backpacker dead after hostel stabbing in Home Hill, Queensland,” News.com.au, August 24, 2016:
    A 21-YEAR-OLD British backpacker has died after allegedly being stabbed by a French national yelling “Allahu akbar” at a north Queensland hostel.
    Multiple law enforcement agencies are investigating if the fatal stabbing of the young woman was terror-related.
    The 29-year-old French national — who had been in the country since March — was heard to yell “Allahu akbar” before fatally attacking the woman and critically injuring a 30-year-old British male backpacker.
    Queensland Police Service Deputy Commissioner Steve Gollschewski said he yelled it again when police arrested him at the Shelley’s Backpackers hostel in Home Hill, south of Townsville, where the attack occurred about 11.15pm on Tuesday.
    The 21-year-old woman died at the scene, while the man was rushed to Townsville Hospital, where he continues to fight for his life.
    A man in his 40s also suffered non life-threatening injuries.
    A dog was also stabbed to death.
    Mr Gollschewski said the French man remained in police custody but was yet to be charged.
    The alleged knifeman has been treated in Townsville Hospital for cuts to his arm.
    He remains there under police guard but is yet to be interviewed by detectives.
    Mr Gollschewski moved to reassure the community he appeared to be acting alone.
    “The investigation is still in its early stages, however, initial inquiries indicate that comments which may be construed as of an extremist nature were made by the alleged offender,” he said.
    “It is alleged the suspect used the phrase, ‘Allahu akbar’ during the attack and when arrested by police.
    “While this information will be factored in we are not ruling out any motivations at this stage, whether they be political or criminal.”…

Such a bummer - if I ever had a bucket list going down under was near the top of it....now I have to rethink it

Howz about the kiwis?

Ferris
    VAXXED from cover up to catastrophe

CDC lied and more kids died

Why lie? I AM a thread killer.

Sun Tzu must have seen babs coming when he put this down in writing: In the practical art of war, the best thing of all is to take the enemies country WHOLE and INTACT. So, too, it is better to recapture an army entire than to destroy it, to capture a regiment or a company than to destroy them...

Australia police: “No radicalization” in Muslim who stabbed woman while screaming “Allahu akbar”

August 25, 2016 8:43 am By Robert Spencer 35 Comments
    The official denial of jihad just keeps getting more ridiculous. Whenever a Muslim screaming “Allahu akbar” kills someone, we are told that it was because of some other reason, nothing whatsoever to do with jihad or Islam. Often lately we hear that jihadis were mentally ill. In this case, it was unrequited love, a romance […]

Australia Muslim pol to wife: “I’m gonna rape your mum and your f***ing dad!…I swear on the Koran”

August 28, 20161:43 pm By Robert Spencer 27 Comments
    “Men have authority over women because Allah has made the one superior to the other, and because they spend their wealth to maintain them. Good women are obedient. They guard their unseen parts because Allah has guarded them. As for those from whom you fear disobedience, admonish them and send them to beds apart and beat them.” (Qur’an 4:34)
    Muhammad “struck me on the chest which caused me pain, and then said: Did you think that Allah and His Apostle would deal unjustly with you?” — Aisha (Sahih Muslim 2127)

“‘I hope you die you f***ing sl*t’: Mehajer posts defiant video with sexy flight attendant after footage of tirade about wife aired on TV,” News.com.au, August 24, 2016 (thanks to Bernard Gaynor):
    LESS than 24 hours after A Current Affair aired shocking footage of Salim Mehajer unleashing about his wife, he has shared video of himself toasting the program with a sexy flight attendant.
    The polarising property developer and former Auburn deputy mayor posted vision on Instagram of himself cosying up with Constance Siaflas at a restaurant, alongside friends who chorused: “Cheers to ACA!”
    As police today review the videos billed as the secret footage that would bring his world crashing down, Mehajer appeared defiant in his social media post this morning, which he has now deleted.
    He is seen dancing with Virgin Airline employee Ms Siaflas, who was previously linked with Cody Simpson, and she kisses him on the cheek.
    Mehajer captioned post: “Time with the amazing bunch.”
    He also shared a photo of a woman in profile, writing: “You are one of a kind!”
    Ms Siaflas appears to have set her Facebook profile to private after Mehajer shared the video this morning.
    She confirmed to Daily Mail Australia it was her in the restaurant video with Mehajer, and denied the pair were in a relationship. “We are not an item,” she said.
    His new public relations adviser, Lui Spedaliere, said Siaflas was “just a good friend of Salim’s and his sisters.”
    She denied the pair were an item after Mehajer shared and then deleted the footage of them in a restaurant with his family.
    Mehajer has hit back at A Current Affair for airing vision of him apparently unleashing about wife Aysha Learmonth, claiming it was a set-up.
    “Aysha is a beautiful, warm, amazing individual, whom I believe was betrayed, or set-up by someone who supplied A Current Affair with these out of context videos to make a sensationalised story,” he told news.com.au.
    What context would make them acceptable?
    In one of the confronting videos, aired on last night’s program, Mehajer, 30, yells into the camera about his wife — threatening her parents.
    In the second, he shouts in Arabic and continues to unleash.
    “Aysha, you’ve got five minutes to give me a call! Give me a call in five minutes … I’m gonna rape your mum and your f***ing dad! Call me now!” he says in the video. “Aysha, I hope you die, you sl*t.
    “I swear on the Koran, I swear on God, I’m not leaving today.
    “And I hope you die, you f***ing sl*t. You f***ed 12 guys, you sl*t. You f***ed 12 guys. You f***ing sl*t. You f***ing sl*t.”
    According to the program, Mehajer made the videos after his wife moved out of their home to stay with a relative. When she refused to return his calls, he retaliated. ACA claims to have obtained the videos from a “concerned friend” of Ms Learmonth, who did not appear in the investigation.
    A NSW Police spokesman told news.com.au in a statement: “Police from Sydney City Local Area Command will be reviewing the vision today. Inquiries are still continuing.”
    After the damning footage aired last night, Mehajer, a renowned social media enthusiast, went offline….

Australia’s SBS: Jihad “doesn’t mean war against non-Muslims”

August 28, 20167:22 pm By Robert Spencer 7 Comments
    The Shafi’i legal manual (the Shafi’is are a school of Islamic jurisprudence) ‘Umdat al-Salik (Reliance of the Traveller), which has been certified by al-Azhar, the foremost authority in Sunni Islam, as conforming to the “practice and faith of the orthodox Sunni community,” devotes one paragraph to jihad as spiritual struggle and seven pages to jihad as warfare. It makes it quite clear that jihad is warfare against non-Muslims:
    Jihad means to war against non-Muslims, and is etymologically derived from the word ‘mujahada’, signifying warfare to establish the religion. And it is the lesser jihad. As for the greater jihad, it is spiritual warfare against the lower self (nafs), which is why the Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace) said as he was returning from jihad,
    “We have returned from the lesser jihad to the greater jihad.”
    The scriptural basis for jihad, prior to scholarly consensus is such Koranic verses as:
    (1) “Fighting is prescribed for you” (Koran 2:216);
    (2) “Slay them wherever you find them” (Koran 4:89);
    (3) “Fight the idolators utterly” (Koran 9:36);

and such hadiths as the one related by Bukhari and Muslim that the Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace) said:
    “I have been commanded to fight people until they testify that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and perform the prayer, and pay zakat. If they say it, they have saved their blood and possessions from me, except for the rights of Islam over them. And their final reckoning is with Allah.”
    and the hadith reported by Muslim,
    “To go forth in the morning or evening to fight in the path of Allah is better than the whole world and everything in it.'”
    But what does al-Azhar know? Australia’s SBS knows better.

“Jihad: A word which doesn’t mean war against non-Muslims,” by Peter Theodosiou, SBS, August 28, 2016:
    The Arabic word ‘jihad’, meaning ‘struggle’ or ‘striving’, has gained international notoriety over several decades for its perceived interpretation as a call for Muslims to unite and conduct violent acts against non-Muslims.
    Various theologians argue that this interpretation has led to a “misunderstanding” of the word’s true meaning, and also fueled militant groups looking to recruit new members and reinvigorated far-right groups pushing an anti-Islamic agenda.
    Islamophobia is on the rise in Australia – and religious experts say it’s due to the lack of understanding about Islamic teachings and concepts – such as jihad.
    So, what does the term actually mean?
    A personal struggle for a positive outcome

While jihad is only one term within the Arabic language meaning ‘struggle’ or ‘striving’, it’s interpretation within Islam is complex.
    Associate Professor Mehmet Ozalp believes the word can be defined as a means for Muslim people “to have a personal struggle to achieve a positive outcome”.
    The Director of the Centre for Islamic Studies and Civilisation at Charles Sturt University, said three central interpretations exist for jihad, derived exclusively from phrases in the Qur’an and various secondary theological texts.
    “The first, which Prophet Mohammad called the ‘greater jihad’ is the struggle of one against his own temptations and inner desires, negative or evil inclinations,” he told SBS.
    “The second one is for social activism, trying to correct something that is wrong in society or promote something good. That is going to be a ‘struggle’ because some people might not want to change, or there are people with an invested interested other than the status quo.
    “The last form of jihad is to be involved in a military struggle against a belligerent force that may invade one’s country (and) attack civilians or innocent people. But, not every war is jihad.”
    Much of today’s understanding of jihad derive from the Qur’an and hadiths, which are a collection of secondary texts describing the actions, words and habits of the prophet Mohummad [sic], written and circulated after his death.
    Many of these secondary texts lay the ground work for various interpretations of jihad as a holy war to convert non-believers to Islam.
    In his 1966 publication, The Islamic Law of Nations, Iraqi–born academic Majid Khadduri described jihad as “Islam’s instrument for carrying out its ultimate objective by turning all people into believers, if not in the prophethood of Mohammed, at least in the belief of God”.
    Khadduri said at the very outset, the law of war, or the jihad, became the chief preoccupation of jurists of an Islamic state.
    “The prophet Mohammed is reported to have declared ‘some of my people will continue to fight victoriously for the sake of the truth until the last one of them will combat the anti-Christ’,” Khadduri said in the book.
    “Until that moment is reached, the jihad, in one form or another will remain as a permanent obligation upon the entire Muslim community.”
    University of Western Australia academic Professor Samina Yasmeen says the “positive” idea of jihad as “struggle for personal purity and piety” prevails within most Islamic societies.
    She said this idea resolves that Muslims should behave along the ways the religion tells them too [sic], in being “really good people, kind, submissive to God and making sure that not only they relate to God, but they’re also involved with making the community safer and harmonious”.
    Despite consisting of three commonly agreed interpretations of a ‘struggle’ within Islamic theology, a common belief within western societies is that jihad solely relates to a call for Muslims to conduct an aggressive ‘holy war’ against non-believers.
    This interpretation is exhibited by several militant groups, including Abu Sayyaf in the Philippines.
    Since its formation in 1991, Abu Sayyaf has engaged in a ferocious insurgency in an effort to establish an independent province within the Philippines.
    The group has conducted a spate of attacks against throughout south-east Asia, including the 2004 SuperFerry 14 bombing where 116 people were killed.
    Acclaimed author Mark Bowden claims the group has “only a sketchy notion of Islam, which they saw as a set of behavioral rules, to be violated when it suited them”.
    Associate Professor Ozalp says the interpretation of jihad as a ‘holy war’ is being “wrongfully applied” and “misused” by militant groups looking to justify their plight and to recruit new members.
    “They name what they do [as] jihad because it becomes easier to recruit people,” he said.
    “If they can justify the jihad, the moral dilemma is removed. If someone has questions like ‘am I really doing the right thing? I’m not supposed to kill people’, they [militant groups] say ‘no, what you’re doing is jihad.” They can convince that person, and that person says ‘okay, well I’m doing my religion’….