Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Australia Is Toast

Reuters: “Far-right” angered as Muslim migrant sets fire in Australia bank, injuring 27

November 20, 2016 By Robert Spencer 67 Comments
    “Far-right anti-Muslim groups have seized on the arson attack to call for a ban on refugees entering the country.” Maybe they’re not “far-right” or “anti-Muslim” at all. Maybe they just don’t like things like, you know, jihad massacres and arson attacks in banks. Their concerns, however, are misplaced — as always! “Victoria’s state Premier Daniel
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Four people attacked at Melbourne railway station

November 27, 20165:56pm

• Man in custody following a stabbing attack at Glenhuntly train station0:34

A man is in custody following an attack at Glenhuntly train station, which has left multiple people injured. Courtesy: 7 News Melbourne

• November 27th 2016

The scene at Glenhuntly station after the attack.

Benedict Brooknews.com.au@BenedictBrook

FOUR people, including a child, have been rushed to hospital in Melbourne after a man brandishing a knife pushed them “right in the path of an oncoming train”.

The bizarre attack occurred on Sunday morning when the man allegedly went on a stabbing spree at Glenhuntly station in the city’s south east and pushed passengers on to the tracks.
    Victoria Police have said a man attacked the women at around 11am and stabbed a handbag one of the women was carrying. A 45-year-old is now in custody.
    It is believed the knife then broke in half after which the man assaulted all four women and pushed them off the platforms and onto the tracks.
    A woman in her 80s suffered head and leg injuries and another woman, aged in her 60s, received facial injuries. All four victims were taken to The Alfred Hospital.
    Leader Newspapers reported that the man punched a woman in the head and then hit her child.
    Witness Alfred, who did not provide his surname, was on the train when he saw the drama unfold.
    “I jumped out and started yelling at him and he took off,” he said.
    “He only wanted to hit vulnerable people. He didn’t want to confront anyone who could do anything about it.”
    –– ADVERTISEMENT ––

Glenhuntly station.Source:Supplied

Alfred said the child, who looked about seven or eight-years old, managed not to cry.
    “He was a tough little cookie,” Alfred said.
    The alleged attacker was described as about 190cm tall with a shaved head and tattoos and appeared to be “out of his mind”.
    Channel 7 have reported that a man “was calm” as he pushed three people onto the busy train tracks and then punched an elderly woman in the head.
    A witness told the broadcaster the man pushed a woman onto tracks “right in the path of an oncoming train”.

Stretchers and ambulance staff at the station on Sunday morning.Source:Channel 7

Glenhuntly station is on Metro Trains’ Frankston line, one of the busiest on the Melbourne suburban train network.
    One woman is reportedly being treated for head injuries, while another has head and leg injuries.
    A 45-year-old man from Carnegie has been arrested and will be interviewed by police.
    There has been no disruption to train services
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Four people attacked at Melbourne railway station

November 27, 20165:56pm

• Man in custody following a stabbing attack at Glenhuntly train station0:34

A man is in custody following an attack at Glenhuntly train station, which has left multiple people injured. Courtesy: 7 News Melbourne

• November 27th 2016

The scene at Glenhuntly station after the attack.

Benedict Brooknews.com.au@BenedictBrook

FOUR people, including a child, have been rushed to hospital in Melbourne after a man brandishing a knife pushed them “right in the path of an oncoming train”.

The bizarre attack occurred on Sunday morning when the man allegedly went on a stabbing spree at Glenhuntly station in the city’s south east and pushed passengers on to the tracks.
    Victoria Police have said a man attacked the women at around 11am and stabbed a handbag one of the women was carrying. A 45-year-old is now in custody.
    It is believed the knife then broke in half after which the man assaulted all four women and pushed them off the platforms and onto the tracks.
    A woman in her 80s suffered head and leg injuries and another woman, aged in her 60s, received facial injuries. All four victims were taken to The Alfred Hospital.
    Leader Newspapers reported that the man punched a woman in the head and then hit her child.
    Witness Alfred, who did not provide his surname, was on the train when he saw the drama unfold.
    “I jumped out and started yelling at him and he took off,” he said.
    “He only wanted to hit vulnerable people. He didn’t want to confront anyone who could do anything about it.”
    –– ADVERTISEMENT ––

Glenhuntly station.Source:Supplied

Alfred said the child, who looked about seven or eight-years old, managed not to cry.
    “He was a tough little cookie,” Alfred said.
    The alleged attacker was described as about 190cm tall with a shaved head and tattoos and appeared to be “out of his mind”.
    Channel 7 have reported that a man “was calm” as he pushed three people onto the busy train tracks and then punched an elderly woman in the head.
    A witness told the broadcaster the man pushed a woman onto tracks “right in the path of an oncoming train”.

Stretchers and ambulance staff at the station on Sunday morning.Source:Channel 7

Glenhuntly station is on Metro Trains’ Frankston line, one of the busiest on the Melbourne suburban train network.
    One woman is reportedly being treated for head injuries, while another has head and leg injuries.
    A 45-year-old man from Carnegie has been arrested and will be interviewed by police.
    There has been no disruption to train services

They need murrrrrr government to protect them...
    “Blessed are those who, in the face of death, think only about the front sight.” Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Australia: Muslim migrant mob beat beachworkers “senseless”

December 18, 2016 10:46 am By Christine Williams Leave a Comment
    It isn’t enough that Muslim migrants are sexually assaulting children, seniors and scores of women throughout Europe, now in Australia, “a rampaging mob of 30 African migrants beat two men senseless during an unprovoked and horrifying attack on a beach.” In recent years, gangs of mostly Sudanese men have terrorised Melbourne suburbs with a spate

Van packed with gas bottles crashes into Australian Christian lobby office

Published December 21, 2016
    A van loaded with gas bottles crashed on Wednesday into the Australian Christian lobby office in Canberra and exploded, The Sun reported.

No staff members were injured, however, the condition of the van driver is unknown, Lobby managing director Lyle Shelton said in a tweet. Shelton also tweeted out a picture of the decimated van and called the vehicle a “car bomb.”
    “I do not know the condition of the driver. Prayers appreciated,” he tweeted.
    4 DEAD AFTER MINIVAN CRASHES INTO FARMER'S MARKET
    The blast also destroyed several of the building’s windows and appeared to cause some external property damage.
    The vehicle was driven toward the front of the building, an Australian Capital Territory Police spokesperson confirmed to The Sun; however, no determination had been made on whether the incident was intentional or accidental.
    “There are no public safety issues and ACT are seeking any witnesses to the incident,” the spokesperson said.
    The Canberra crash comes just hours after a minivan drove into a farmer’s market in Beijing, killing at least four people. The driver had been detained in that episode, and authorities had not yet determined if the minivan driver deliberately aimed for the crowd.
    The Canberra and Beijing incidents also came two days after a truck driven by an Islamic extremist drove into a crowd at a Berlin Christmas market, killing 12.

Australia: Islamic Centre in Melbourne linked to Christmas jihad terror plot

December 24, 2016 By Robert Spencer 34 Comments
    “Despite it being linked again and again to young jihadi warriors from Melbourne, it keeps a reputation as a ‘moderate’ Islamic centre.” Why? “The Islamic Centre in Melbourne linked to Christmas terror plot,” by Chris Johnston, The Age, December 24, 2016 (thanks to Rod): From their own social media posts, it is clear that several […]

African Violence Intensifies in Melbourne

December 27, 2016 by TNO Staff— in Australia · 12 Comments

The ongoing Third World mass invasion of Australia has caused yet another sharp spike in African gang violence in Melbourne, with car vandalism, stabbings, robberies, and assaults reaching a new high in December.At the same time, two of the African gangsters—one born in the Sudan—will be deported at the end of their prison sentences, the government has announced. Another 173 nonwhites are also lined up for deportation.According to a report in the Herald Sun newspaper, the two Africans are among a group of 173 nonwhite criminals in Victoria who face deportation after their visas were cancelled in the past year due to their criminal activities.The Apex gang, which takes its name from a street in the Third World colonized suburb of Dandenong, Melbourne, has become infamous for its ongoing violence, thefts and carjackings.A recent article in the Australian newspaper revealed that the suburb of Caroline Springs to the west of Melbourne is now known as “Criminal Springs” by its residents because of the African invader crime wave which has enveloped it.The crime rate per head of a population has risen by more than 23 percent in the past five years, and the offences perpetrated by what the Australian coyly called “youth gang members” is soaring.Carjacking offences are up 80 percent across the past 12 months to March and home invasions where thieves steal a car more than doubled. Burglaries and break-and-enter offences rose almost 13 percent while robbery offences rose 14 percent in the year to June 30, official figures show. READ Melbourne: Xmas Day Terror Averted

Figures released by the Crime Statistics Agency Victoria show that offenders under the age of 25 are committing more and more crimes.None of these figures and statistics dared mention the race of the offenders, and the Australian—typically—went out of its way to pretend that the crime wave was being committed by a “united nations” of offenders.

However, the reality is obvious from arrest records, photographs of gang members in court, and the police’s own wanted notices.For example, in one of the more recent incidents, Victoria police have announced that they are seeking “two males and a female, perceived to be of African appearance,” for a vicious stabbing and robbery in north Melbourne on December 21.The police wanted notice said that the victim, a woman in her 30s, was “riding a bike along Harker Street about 2.30am when she was approached by two males and a female.”“One of the males produced a knife and made demands for her bike and personal belongings. The victim was then slashed on her face, upper arms, torso, and neck before the offenders ran off on foot.”The police statement said that they are “keen to speak to anyone who may have seen two males and a female, perceived to be of African appearance, that were in the vicinity of Harker Street about 2.30am.”An August 2016 report by 7News revealed that residents in Melbourne’s western suburbs have resorted to fencing their homes with barbed wire in an attempt to stop the Africans from breaking in.The 7News report added that the gang members were “African in appearance,” in their “mid 20s” and of “thin build,” in case anyone was having difficulty identifying the culprits. READ Abbott: Europe is Being Invaded

Australia: Eight Muslims attack woman, her husband fights them off

January 4, 201712:01 pm By Robert Spencer 152 Comments
    “Mr Tyrrell claimed the Muslim man took offence to being told what to do by a woman and unleashed a tirade of abuse at her, but the fact that she ignored him only enraged him even more….’At that point five more joined the fight, one punching my wife…'” One of the Muslims said to Liana Tyrrell: “Your husband needs to teach you a lesson.”
    This is the clash of civilizations in a nutshell. Is Australia really enriched by admitting large numbers of people who believe that women who tell men in any circumstances what to do should be rewarded with violence, and their husbands should “teach them a lesson”? How? And this is no isolated case: since these attitudes are founded on the Qur’an, which tells men to beat women from whom they fear disobedience (4:34), there will be many more such cases.

“Iraq war veteran who fought off EIGHT Muslim men after they attacked his wife, called her a ‘white s**t’ and punched her in the face says he would ‘do it all again in a heartbeat,'” by John Carney, Daily Mail Australia, January 2, 2017 (thanks to Kenneth):
    A retired Iraq war veteran who fought off eight Muslim men after they attacked his wife has tried to put the record straight on what exactly happened that day.
    Kyle Tyrrell, 48, had an altercation with fishermen on Victoria’s Surf Coast a year ago while standing up for his wife Liana.
    Mr Tyrrell claimed that Liana was punched in the face at the Cosy Corner beach, in Torquay, after one of the men put a crab pot in the water and she told him the area was a marine sanctuary and fishing was banned.
    In the fight that took place on Sunday, January 24, 2016, Mr Tyrrell suffered minor injuries, while at least one of the fishermen was taken to hospital. No charges were laid.
    The retired lieutenant-colonel claimed that the attack was racially and culturally motivated after his wife was called a white sl** and a white w***e by the men.
    However criticism that he has received about the incident on Facebook persuaded him to set the record straight on the incident. He confirmed that the men were Muslim and said he would ‘do it again in a heartbeat’.
    His response was published on the Stand Up For Australia – Melbourne Facebook page, where he argued he had no other option but to fight.
    Mr Tyrrell claimed the Muslim man took offence to being told what to do by a woman and unleashed a tirade of abuse at her, but the fact that she ignored him only enraged him even more.
    ‘His mates got close to me and then he made a run for my wife, that’s when I ran at him, he threw a punch which I ducked and the fight started. At no time could either my wife, daughter or I safely walk away,’ Mr Tyrrell wrote.
    ‘At that point five more joined the fight, one punching my wife as she attempted to get our daughter up the beach.’
    At one stage one of the men said to Mr [sic] Terrell: ‘Your husband needs to teach you a lesson.’
    ‘I would do the same thing again in a heartbeat, in fact I would do the same thing for any woman I saw in that situation not just my wife,’ he concluded the Facebook post….

AUSTRALIA: Muslim migrant mob of savages brutally beat two workers

The terrifying ordeal unfolded when the gang of African Muslim teenagers began destroying fencing outside the St Kilda Life Saving Club on the famous Melbourne beach, Australia. Two landscape gardeners working on the site yelled at the men who responded by unleashing a brutal onslaught.

UK Express (h/t Terry D) Andrew said: “There were about 30 of them and they all turned at once and attacked me, all of them swinging at once. “I just told them to get out of the construction site and then they just looked at me and they just charged at me like animals, like in the wild, they were wild animals.”

The 21-year-old said the gang said nothing before the attack, in which he received a sudden punch to the head before being kicked, stamped on and whipped with a belt. He sustained multiple facial injuries and his colleague, named only as Nathan, had his nose broken by the youths.

According to local reports, the African teenagers had been terrorising people enjoying the beach for hours, stealing phones, bikes and other possessions. Police were called to the south-east Melbourne beach on a number of occasions throughout the day but each time the gang would just disperse before joining up again to continue their campaign of intimidation.

In recent years, gangs of mostly Sudanese men have terrorised Melbourne suburbs with a spate of burglaries, rape, assault, and carjackings. Police have said the gangs seem to be motivated by pleasure, warning: “Drugs or money aren’t the driver. It’s purely for the fun. They’re getting off on humiliating their victims.”

Australia: Muslim screaming “Allahu akbar” plows car into pedestrians, cops say not terror-related

January 19, 2017 11:57 pm By Robert Spencer 19 Comments
    Of course. Why would it be terror-related? The Islamic State issued this call in September 2014: So O muwahhid, do not let this battle pass you by wherever you may be. You must strike the soldiers, patrons, and troops of the tawaghit. Strike their police, security, and intelligence members, as well as their treacherous agents. Destroy […]