Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama Is Toast

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Obama Considering Another Possible Opportunity to Apologize for America

[FONT="arial" ]Hiroshima Peace Memoria[/FONT][FONT="arial" ]l[/FONT]
    Obama considering visit to Hiroshima: Official[FONT="arial" ][/FONT]

Yahoo News
    (AFP) - The White House is considering a possible visit by President Barack Obama to Hiroshima, the Japanese city devastated in history's first atomic bombing at the close of World War II, a US official told AFP. The official, who asked not to be named, said the details of Obama's visit to Japan for a Group of Seven summit in late May had yet to be finalized, but a trip to Hiroshima had not been ruled out. Obama is scheduled to participate in the summit of leading democracies in central Japan's Mie prefecture.
    In 2008, then-House speaker Nancy Pelosi visited Hiroshima, becoming the highest, sitting US political figure to visit the city.
    Japan has long urged world leaders to visit Hiroshima and Nagasaki to see the horrors of the atomic bombings and join efforts to eradicate nuclear arms. Yoshihide Suga, the Japanese government's top spokesman, refrained from directly commenting on the reports, but reiterated Tokyo's position.
    "The government has always called on leaders around the world to visit Hiroshima and Nagasaki to see for themselves the reality of atomic bombings. We believe visits are important to boost international momentum toward achieving a world without nuclear arms."
    Washington will make its final decision after a planned trip to Hiroshima by US Secretary of State John Kerry for a meeting of the G7 foreign ministers on April 10-11.
    On August 6, 1945, the US dropped the world's first atomic bomb on Hiroshima, killing about 140,000 people. Three days later, the US military dropped a plutonium bomb on the port city of Nagasaki, killing some 74,000 people.
    The bombings are controversial in the United States, where opinion remains divided over whether their use in the closing days of World War II was justified.

Lets just hope Big Ears remembers where and who started the whole episode in history that led to the Hiroshima Memorial, and the complete and final defeat of those who chose to come against you, and he chooses to keeps his mouth shut!

You might also like:
    It's not in his nature to keep his mouth shut. He'll bow to the emperor, then go ahead and apologize for ending the war early and saving potentially millions of lives.

The pathological narcissism in him won't let him foresee how badly things could turn out, both for the country and personally. (i.e. Goehring, Mussolini, Ceausescu, Tojo) People like that, surrounded by yesmen, just can't fathom how real people feel. Hence the rise of Trump.

(On a totally unrelated note, because I just watched a clip, does anyone else see a smarmy car salesman type every time you see untrusTed Cruz making a statement on the news?)
    Last edited by Powder; 03-26-2016 at 10:41 AM. Reason: Punctuation
    Careful...the older I get, the less "life sentence" is a deterrent.

Finally: Emperor Obama Gets His Own Stormtroopers – UPDATE: Video Added… Today at the White House:

He may not be a Sith Lord, but he thinks he’s one when he gets stoned:

UPDATE:
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Hey, it’s not like he’s President of the United States.
    Via Washington Examiner:
    President Obama, fresh from his whirlwind spring break trip to Cuba and Argentina, hit the links for some R&R Saturday, playing his 281st round since becoming president. He was at Andrews for over five hours.
    That is slightly more than three quarters of a year of days playing the presidential sport for Obama. The president typically plays for at least four hours, sometimes longer, putting his time at over 1,100 hours golfing, or at least 46 full 24-hour days.
    Secrets confirmed its count with CBS White House Correspondent Mark Knoller, who considered by even White House staffers as the current historian of the presidency and official counter of events and outings. He also has a very popular Twitter feed with 183,000 followers.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Wonder how that breaks down into "fiddle" hours.... as America and the world burns..
    Educate others to grow our base of informed citizens, it's tyranny. Spread the Gospel.

Prepare wisely individually. An army runs on it's stomach.

Network with those who prepare wisely and take advantage of the strength in numbers and the economy of scale.

Then, when the curtains come down and the truth is evident to an informed citizenry, we unite and fight the new world order.

Divisive, Vulgar President Condemns Divisive, Vulgar Rhetoric

March 28, 2016
    Daniel Greenfield

I'm sorry, did somebody order a hypocrite?
    Obama used a Syracuse University event here Monday night to condemn the "divisive and often vulgar rhetoric" that has taken hold in politics...
    Shocking, just shocking. I really wish we could go back to the genteel era when Obama was urging his supporters to get in people's faces and telling Hispanics to punish their enemies.
    "The No. 1 question I get right now as I travel the world and speak to world leaders is: What is happening in American politics?" Obama said in a keynote speech.
    It's been the question ever since Obama took office. But it's a good thing he's not divisive.
    The president urged journalists to do their job and hold politicians accountable
    Just politicians not named Obama...

"If I say that the world is round and someone else says it's flat, that's worth reporting. But you might also want to report on a bunch of scientific evidence that shows the world is round," Obama said.
    Usually it's Obama claims the earth is flat and the media claims that anyone who disagrees is a racist.
    Obama said that politics has "always been rough and tumble" but when politicians become ignorant of reason and facts and analysis, "when it doesn't matter what's true and what's not, that makes it all but impossible to make good decisions on behalf of future generations."
    True. That's the kind of atmosphere in which you run up a 20 trillion dollar national debt while the media repeats your talking points about cutting the budget.
    Obama noted increasing pressure on journalists and declining resources but said the cause of journalism needs to stay on the forefront. "A well-informed electorate depends on you and our democracy depends on a well-informed electorate,"
    And then an award named after an Obama fan was given out to a left-wing reporter

Obama Pardons Drug Dealer Son of Dem Councilman

March 31, 2016
    Daniel Greenfield

Obama once again pardoned a whole bunch of drug dealers and smugglers. Mostly of the cocaine variety. Because there just aren't enough drug dealers in America. This may be the most egregious case.
    Vander Keith Gore – Little River, SC
    Offense: Conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute and to distribute 50 grams or more of cocaine base, five kilograms or more of cocaine, 50 kilograms or more of marijuana, and less than 100 grams of heroin; District of South Carolina
    Sentence: 240 months’ imprisonment; 10 years’ supervised release (October 30, 2002)
    Vander Keith Gore is the son of Atlantic Beach Councilman Vander More Gore. Gore is an ex-councilman because he and his sons ran a drug smuggling ring.
    Former Atlantic Beach councilman Vander More Gore was sentenced Wednesday to life in prison as the kingpin in a 20-year conspiracy to deal drugs.
    He was the only one of eight co-conspirators to receive the maximum sentence in the federal drug case. There's no possibility for parole.
    Testimony painted Gore, 67, as the leader of the group, and witnesses said he gave the orders.
    "I am a leader, but not of drugs," Vander Gore said. "I'm a leader of doing good things in the community."
    "I don't have nothing," he said. "I don't have nothing to show for no drugs. I've worked hard day and night."
    A whole bunch of Gore family members and associates were arrested in this nasty case.

One witness, convicted drug dealer Jermaine Davis, told the jury that Vander Gore and Jeffrey Gore visited him in prison once in Kingstree and told him to give a message to another convicted drug dealer.

Davis said Jeffrey Gore told him to tell Clifton Jordan that he would kill Jordan, Jordan's girlfriend or Jordan's baby if Jordan "didn't keep his mouth shut."
    Black lives don't matter when they're not the lives of drug dealers.on't have nothing to show for no drugs. I've worked hard day and night."

A whole bunch of Gore family members and associates were arrested in this nasty case.

One witness, convicted drug dealer Jermaine Davis, told the jury that Vander Gore and Jeffrey Gore visited him in prison once in Kingstree and told him to give a message to another convicted drug dealer.

Davis said Jeffrey Gore told him to tell Clifton Jordan that he would kill Jordan, Jordan's girlfriend or Jordan's baby if Jordan "didn't keep his mouth shut."
    Black lives don't matter when they're not the lives of drug dealers.

Officials: Obama Nixed CIA Plan That Could Have Stopped ISIS
    Naturally. He could have destroyed them in June 2014 too, didn’t bother.
    Via NBC:
    The CIA in 2012 proposed a detailed covert action plan designed to remove Syrian President Bashar Assad from power, but President Obama declined to approve it, current and former U.S. officials tell NBC News.
    It’s long been known that then-CIA Director David Petraeus recommended a program to secretly arm and train moderate Syrian rebels in 2012 to pressure Assad. But a book to be published Tuesday by a former CIA operative goes further, revealing that senior CIA officials were pushing a multi-tiered plan to engineer the dictator’s ouster. Former American officials involved in the discussions confirmed that to NBC News.
    In an exclusive television interview with NBC News, the former officer, Doug Laux, describes spending a year in the Middle East meeting with Syrian rebels and intelligence officers from various partner countries. Laux, who spoke some Arabic, was the eyes and ears on the ground for the CIA’s Syria task force, he says.
    Keep reading…

Odd Media Tremors Via DC/White House Might Indicate Benghazi Committee Wrapping Up?….

Posted on April 2, 2016 by sundance

Benghazi Brief Followers: Something is going on. Something odd, something structurally not accidental…. My spidey hunch is the Trey Gowdy Benghazi Committee is in the making a final report phase.
    Why? Because there’s a rather weird story from NBC which just hit the media bloodstream about a former CIA operative who wrote a book and includes details of a plan to overthrow Syria’s Assad (in 2012 according to the NBC report therein), that President Obama failed to act upon.

“NO ISLAM WITHOUT JIHAD” – 2012 members of the Free Syrian Army. Abu Khuder and his men fight for al-Qaida. They call themselves the ghuraba’a, or “strangers”, after a famous jihadi poem celebrating Osama bin Laden’s time with his followers in the Afghan mountains, and they are one of a number of jihadi organisations establishing a foothold in the east of the country now that the conflict in Syria has stretched well into its second bloody year.
    They try to hide their presence. “Some people are worried about carrying the [black] flags,” said Abu Khuder. “They fear America will come and fight us. So we fight in secret. Why give Bashar and the west a pretext?” But their existence is common knowledge in Mohassen. Even passers-by joke with the men about car bombs and IEDs.

99% of the media consuming pubic will view this NBC story a particular way because it is being pushed a particular way. That is to say this framework presents POTUS as not authorizing the CIA to initiate the plan as it is described. – SEE HERE However, WE KNOW, from our own exhaustive research into this timeline (literally day-by-day x 40 people tracked) that President Obama DID AUTHORIZE, via a Presidential Finding Memo, a joint covert operation with the State Dept. and CIA in Syria, in 2012.
    Unfortunately, unlike the 2011 finding memo in Libya, we do not know the operational name of this 2012 Syrian endeavor. A rather overlooked MSM article (admitting the finding memo authorization) around the timeframe is HERE.
    So why push a narrative now about POTUS refusing to authorize a finding memo for CIA in Syria when we know he factually DID sign a finding memo for CIA operations in Syria ?
    Here’s todays story:
    (Via NBC) The CIA in 2012 proposed a detailed covert action plan designed to remove Syrian President Bashar Assad from power, but President Obama declined to approve it, current and former U.S. officials tell NBC News.
    It’s long been known that then-CIA Director David Petraeus recommended a program to secretly arm and train moderate Syrian rebels in 2012 to pressure Assad. But a book to be published Tuesday by a former CIA operative goes further, revealing that senior CIA officials were pushing a multi-tiered plan to engineer the dictator’s ouster. Former American officials involved in the discussions confirmed that to NBC News.
    In an exclusive television interview with NBC News, the former officer, Doug Laux, describes spending a year in the Middle East meeting with Syrian rebels and intelligence officers from various partner countries. Laux, who spoke some Arabic, was the eyes and ears on the ground for the CIA’s Syria task force, he says.
    ADVERTISEMENT

Laux, an Indiana native who joined the CIA in 2005 at age 23, says he wrote an “ops plan” that included all the elements he believed were necessary to remove Assad. He was not allowed to describe the plan, but he writes that his program “had gained traction” in Washington. His boss, the head of the Syria task force, regularly briefed members of the Congressional intelligence committees on what Laux was seeing, hearing and suggesting.
    A former senior intelligence official said Laux’s ideas—many of them shared by other members of the CIA’s Syrian task force–were heavily represented in the plan that was ultimately presented to Obama.
    But the president, who must approve all covert action, never gave the green light. The White House and the CIA declined to comment. (please keep reading)

I can’t put my finger on it exactly, but something sketchy is happening right now -behind the scenes- that requires this story, in this manner, to flow into the media blood stream.
    Your Thoughts?

If you haven’t read the exhaustive CTH Benghazi Brief I would suggest a read or review. It took over two years to document it all.
    Sometimes Conspiracies are not Theory !

Kerry to Give Award to Soros Activist Aiding Muslim Migration into Slovakia

April 3, 2016
    Daniel Greenfield

The Women of Courage award has always been terrible. This time though one of the worst awardees isn't in the Muslim world, but in Slovakia.
    As Director of the Human Rights League (HRL) – Slovakia’s premier NGO providing legal and other assistance to foreigners –attorney Zuzana Stevulova has emerged as the country’s most prominent advocate for refugee and migrant rights. In a country where the majority of asylum applications are rejected, she has won numerous cases at Slovakia’s Supreme Court on behalf of clients in expulsion and asylum proceedings. Since the start of Europe’s migration crisis, Ms. Stevulova has been a strong and unwavering voice for greater assistance to and compassion for refugees. She has not shied away from criticizing the anti-refugee and anti-Muslim rhetoric of certain politicians and regularly challenges social prejudice and fear by introducing Slovak citizens to refugees who have successfully integrated into Slovak society.
    We could just leave it there. That bio is enough of an indictment on its own. But it probably won't surprise you too much that a certain radical billionaire is behind this.
    The Human Rights League plugs right into the Soros network.

Implementing organization: The Human Rights League; activities implemented in close cooperation with these Open Society Foundation Slovakia and Plea for Humanity initiative. Project has been financially supported by Open Society Foundations Think Tank:
    There's a letter to the Islamic Foundation of Slovakia apologizing for how mean the politicians are being to them signed by Zuzana Stevulova and Ján Orlovský of the Open Society Foundation on the HRL site. Overall, Zuzana seems much more interested in Muslims than in refugees in general. So HRL is yet another NGO backed by foreign interests trying to subvert local democratic policy.
    The HRL dispatches complaints about Slovakia to the EU and the UN trying to force an undemocratic compliance with undemocratic global institutions over local democratic ones.
    Giving Zuzana an award just broadcasts that HRL is a foreign organization dedicated to the aims of the EU and the State Department and George Soros, not those of Slovakia.