Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast

Thread: Obama Is Toast

The Obama Daughter Files
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    "You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."
    John Buchan, 1st Baron Tweedsmuir of Enfield (1875-1940): Author and Diplomat

Obama's ant-white Marxism, 9 minutes
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isd38nQPBrI&t=205s
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    "You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Obama: Paying The “Max Tax” Is “Something That I Insist Upon”…

Still a diehard statist.
    Via The Hill:
    Former President Obama said Thursday at a corporate summit that he can empathize with Americans who have to pay a high tax rate, but that it’s something he recognizes benefits the country.
    NBC News reported that Obama chided critics of his administration’s tax policies during the Qualtrics X4 Experience Management Summit in Salt Lake City, telling attendees that he “pays the max tax.”
    Obama said that because his tax returns were public during his presidency, he wouldn’t be able to take advantage of any loopholes. He added that he’s happy to contribute, however, because of what the country has given him.
    “I don’t enjoy writing big checks to the Treasury Department any more than you do. But I have been so blessed by this country,” he said.
    “For me to be able to pay my fair share of sustaining this amazing nation so kids coming up behind me are going to have the same opportunities that I do, is something that I insist upon,” he added.

New Record: Obama Mentions Himself 467 Times During Berlin Town Hall

His favorite topic is always himself.
    Via Grabien:
    President Obama was in Germany on Saturday, ostensibly to speak about “community leadership and civic engagement” on behalf of his eponymous Obama Foundation, but Berliners soon discovered his main topic of interest was … Barack Obama.
    Obama talking about himself in an almost obsessive manner is no new phenomenon, but today he shattered his own records. Over the course of a 90 minute townhall with “emerging leaders,” Obama mentioned himself an eye-popping 467 times.
    Here’s the breakdown of his personal pronoun use (based on a rush transcript of the event):
    “I” — 312
    “Me” — 33
    “My” — 43
    “I’d” — 9
    “I’m” — 61
    “Myself” — 9
    The former president’s comments began on his favorite topic: himself.
    “It’s been over ten years since I spoke to a slightly larger crowd in front of the Victory Column when I was running for president,” Obama said to a notably quiet crowd. “I had a little less gray hair then. And since then I’ve been back to Germany I think at least ten times. I’ve been to Europe countless times. But I’m as excited to be here with you as I have been ever when I’ve come to Europe.”
    Keep reading…

Moment Michelle Obama's idyllic Parisian river cruise turns sour as the former First Lady and other revelers realize Notre Dame is on fire. What's the chance of her being in Paris on a cruise wearing a "Burning" necklace just at the same time Notre Dame was on fire?
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ught-fire.html

Mike's burning necklace- worn to honor the muzloid attack on Christianity-

Europe used to have empires. They were run by emperors.
    Then we had kingdoms. They were run by kings.
    Now we have countries...

Judge Rules Obama’s EPA Knew Officials ‘Were Not Warning Flint Residents’ About Lead Levels

So where’s the media talking about Obama ‘poisoning’ kids?
    Via Daily Caller:
    A federal judge ruled Thursday that Flint citizens can move forward with lawsuits targeting the Environmental Protection Agency’s handling of the Michigan city’s lead contamination problems.
    The EPA under former President Barack Obama was too slow to intervene in the case, according to U.S. Judge Linda Parker, who ruled that the federal government was not immune from legal action in the case. More than a dozen lawsuits were filed against Michigan and city officials after researchers discovered in 2016 that Flint’s water contained elevated levels of lead in 2014 and 2015.
    “The impact on the health of the nearly 100,000 residents of the City of Flint remains untold,” Parker wrote in her opinion. “It is anticipated, however, that the injury caused by the lead-contaminated public water supply system will affect the residents for years and likely generations to come.”
    The EPA knew Flint officials “were not warning Flint’s residents that they were being supplied lead-laced water. Quite to the contrary, the EPA learned that State and local officials were misleading residents to believe that there was nothing wrong with the water supply,” the judge added.
    Fifteen state and local officials have been criminally indicted in connection with what many in the media have dubbed a water crisis. Four of the officials were charged with involuntary manslaughter. Much of the controversy happened after Flint switched its water source to the Flint River in 2014 without adding anti-corrosive agents to the water. Lead levels in drinking water supplies increased shortly thereafter

Default Narcissistic Sociopath