Page 36 of 45 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama Is Toast

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

I know that the gears turn slowly. But its time to do something with what has been found !

But could be a good ad .

Democrat Attorney Confirms that Obama Actually Bragged About Using the Photos of Kids in Cages as Propaganda

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Under Obama, there came to be a cancer in the Pentagon

Obama purged the Pentagon during his presidency. Recent events give us an insight into the anti-American mindset of those whom he left in place.
    Do you remember when Obama started purging the upper echelons in the Pentagon, sometimes under cover of law, sometimes under cover of darkness? After the pullout from Iraq, Obama had a little list of those people he didn’t want to see serving anymore in America’s military. Some he fired outright. Others he treated so shabbily that they had no option put to leave.

https://www.bookwormroom.com/2019/10...-the-pentagon/

Neon Revolt Show The Renegade Challenge

https://twitter.com/i/status/1315331651719901184
    Man says he performed oral sex on Obama

Obama Rally For Joe Biden Is Just Him, A Bullhorn And 7 People…

“Why is this guy yelling at us with a bullhorn? It makes no sense”

'Come on, man!'

Body Language: Beijing Barry