Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Obama Is Toast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Obama Is Toast

Fantasy Island
    That would also explain his smooth maracas.
    In honor (and complete misunderstanding) of Palm Sunday, Barack Obama went in search of palm trees yesterday and ended up in the island paradise of Cuba. Assuming that your definition of "paradise" is "someplace you'll be thrown in jail for life if you don't say it's paradise."

In his never-ending quest to build a legacy, the president is normalizing relations with the oppressive communist dictatorship in hopes of increasing the number of investment opportunities for his wealthy donors, while decreasing the number of Cuban immigrants whose children might grow up to become conservative GOP presidential candidates.

While in Cuba, Mr. Obama will be staying at The Only Nice Hotel and have full use of The Only Running Car, and will attend a baseball game, give a speech to the locals, and no doubt visit one of Cuba's famous cigar factories where tobacco leaves are hand-rolled on the supple thighs of local virgins.

He will also visit a fully-socialized Cuban hospital which specializes in the treatment of supple thigh cancer.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

And then there's the "optics"
    http://www.businessinsider.com/obama...al-cuba-2016-3
    President Obama was photographed in front of a giant Che Guevara mural during his historic visit to Cuba
    Pamela Engel

REUTERS/Ivan AlvaradoPresident Barack Obama stands near an image of late revolutionary hero Ernesto "Che" Guevara (background) during a wreath laying ceremony at the Jose Marti monument in Revolution Square in Havana, Cuba.

President Barack Obama was photographed in front of a giant mural depicting Argentine Marxist revolutionary Ernesto "Che" Guevara on Monday during his historic visit to the communist country.

Obama arrived in Cuba on Sunday, marking the first visit by a US president in 88 years. The US announced that it would restore diplomatic relations with Cuba in late 2014.

The estrangement between the US and Cuba started in 1959 when Cuba's revolution overthrew a pro-American government. Guevara is a famous figure of the revolution.

Obama was also photographed in front of a mural of Camilo Cienfuegos, another Cuban revolutionary.

Some critics on Twitter have questioned the optics of such photos.
    Here are some of the photos:

REUTERS/Ivan AlvaradoPresident Barack Obama walks by an image of late revolutionary hero Ernesto "Che" Guevara in Cuba March 21, 2016.
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

http://www.weeklystandard.com/obama-...rticle/2001662
    Obama Welcomes Castro's Criticism of America: 'I Personally Would Not Disagree'
    3:21 PM, Mar 21, 2016 | By Daniel Halper
    88 = Heil Hitler

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/worl...icle-1.2572294
    Obama flops his wrist as he and Cuban President Raul Castro share awkward embrace in Havana
    BY Alfred Ng NEW YORK DAILY NEWS Updated: Monday, March 21, 2016

Ramon Espinosa/AP Cuban President Raul Castro, in a photo flop with President Barack Obama at the conclusion of their joint news conference at the Palace of the Revolution.
    88 = Heil Hitler

And then there's this:
    http://www.breitbart.com/national-se...mas-cuba-trip/
    FARC Terrorists Will Meet John Kerry During Obama’s Cuba Trip
    by Frances Martel 21 Mar 2016
    FARC negotiator Pastor Alape and a member of the Colombian government confirmed to Reuters that the meeting had been scheduled. Colombia’s El Tiempo notes that Kerry will meet with the terror leaders “to ratify [Washington’s] position as an ally of the peace negotiations but, at the same time, to give the talks a push so that the final signing of a deal does not continue to get delayed.”
    88 = Heil Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by BugoutBear View Post
    "Is it supposed to be this limp?"

"Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever ...."

Thomas Jefferson

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

From cartoonist A.F. Branco at ComicallyIncorrect.com

Look at my little marionette !

Quote Originally Posted by clearvoice View Post
    Look at my little marionette !
    exactly