Page 22 of 45 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama Is Toast

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

A Goodbye Note

[FONT="georgia" ][FONT="arial" ]Dear President Orack, [/FONT][/FONT][FONT="arial" ] [/FONT]
    [FONT="georgia" ][FONT="arial" ]Soooo, people kick yu out of Big House, huh? Ha Ha![/FONT][FONT="arial" ]
    [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT="georgia" ][FONT="arial" ]I still Supreme Leader of Magnificent Korean Empire[/FONT][FONT="arial" ]! [/FONT][FONT="arial" ]
    [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT="georgia" ][FONT="arial" ]Would invite yu to come to Peoples Paradise and live in splendor, but yu monkey butt ugly wife would scare chilren. Ha Ha![/FONT][FONT="arial" ]
    [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT="georgia" ][FONT="arial" ]Rotts of Ruck Big Ears![/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT="georgia" ][FONT="arial" ]Kim Jong #Un![/FONT] [/FONT]
    Dear Korean Fat Kid,
    I thank you for the offer to live in the Peoples Paradise of Korea, but you see, I've made out like a Korean Mountain Bandit the last eight years and I'm a very rich MoFo now.
    And if I may be so bold to make a suggestion. I hear the new American President, Mr. Trump, reallllly doesn't like slant-eyed effeminate little Korean Fat Boys with funny hair cuts. Maybe you should drop him a line next week.
    And Good Luck getting those bricks you call missiles to fly, Fatso,
    Orack Obama
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Obama commutes Chelsea Manning sentence

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38659068

Pardon Parade: Anti-American Spies and Terrorists

Eleventh Hour Atrocity: Obama Releases FALN Terrorist Oscar Lopez-Rivera
    (AP photo)
    There is so much outrage over President Obama’s commutation of the 35-year espionage sentence imposed on treasonous American soldier Bradley Manning (aka “Chelsea”), that his commutation last night of unrepentant terrorist Oscar Lopez-Rivera is just beginning to attract attention.
    https://pjmedia.com/andrewmccarthy/2...nd-terrorists/

Waiting For The Hour: Abraham Lincoln Speaks To Obama

[FONT="arial" ]There is a photograph of President Barack Obama with Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ bust of Abraham Lincoln visible in the background. Through the magic of Photoshop™ I reworked the photograph to bring Lincoln into full focus.[/FONT]

When he placed his hand upon Lincoln’s Bible on January 20, 2009 Barack Obama declared he was committed to celebrating American unity and the use of the historic Bible would provide a powerful connection to our “common past and common heritage.”

When Lincoln placed his hand upon this very same Bible 148 years earlier a Civil War threatened to destroy the country. On Friday, 156 years later, President-elect Donald Trump will place his hand upon Lincoln’s Bible as he takes the Oath of Office. He will assume the mantle of President of the United States at a time of great unrest at home and abroad.

Upon learning of Obama’s disgraceful commutation of Army Pfc. Manning, I wondered if the ghost of Lincoln ever spoke to him during his eight failed years as president.
    “Mr. President, when I took the Oath of Office I was aware I followed greatly distinguished men who administered the Executive Branch of the Government through many perils and generally with great success.”
    “I concluded my Inaugural Address by affirming to those there assembled, ‘we are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic chords of memory, stretching from every battlefield and patriot grave to every living heart and hearthstone all over this broad land will yet swell the chorus of the Union, when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.’”
    “I have watched from this shelf upon which you placed me eight years ago the menace of racial division inflicted by you. Through the slipstream of time I witnessed the zenith of your campaign to become the 44th president by placing your hand upon my Bible and citing my words. Your heady talk of emulating me gave way to cynicism and complacency. The connection to me you so desperately sought to make was maddeningly out of reach.”
    “Those who will take your place at the 58th Presidential Inauguration have the difficult task made harder by you to mitigate the damage done to a great nation. I believe they truly seek the illumination of my legacy. Your failures will haunt you all the days of your life.”
    “I was heartbroken the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture omitted the enormous legacy and impact of Justice Clarence Thomas and chose instead to give you a large presence in the museum. It must, therefore, be galling to know Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas will swear in Mike Pence using the Bible that President Reagan used for both of his inaugurals.”
    “Racial discord will not be your only legacy I fear. The American people to whom you are beholding have suffered greatly by your arrogance, fecklessness and intolerance of political opponents. You have sought, at every turn, to take away Americans’ right to bear arms, your administration covered up the murder of four Americans in Benghazi and most egregiously you lied repeatedly about your ‘signature’ law that upended healthcare and you did nothing to end the persecution of Christians.”
    “The loathing for Israel you demonstrated sickened me. I could enumerate a litany of failures and scandals besmirching your tenure as you faltered day after day destroying a nation built by great men and women.”
    “I stand firm in my belief that once you forfeit the confidence of your fellow citizens you can never regain their respect and esteem.”
    “You should have heeded my words, ‘With malice toward none, with charity for all, with firmness in the right as God gives us to see the right, let us strive on to finish the work we are in, to bind up the nation's wounds, to care for him who shall have borne the battle and for his widow and his orphan, to do all which may achieve and cherish a just and lasting peace among ourselves and with all nations.”
    “Your heart will be filled with sorrow knowing you were at the apex of history and squandered it. It is a bitter agony for me.”

Published on Jan 19, 2017
    MP3: http://www.fdrpodcasts.com/#/3562/pre...
    Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/stefan-molyneu...

After the election of President Barack Obama in November 2008, Stefan Molyneux made predictions about how Obama's "revolutionary" presidency of "hope" and "change" would ultimately turn out. Going back a video uploaded on November 5th, 2008, Stefan responds to his younger self and the accuracy of his prior forecast.

Original Video: November 5th, 2008
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2YsJ...

Barack Obama Gives One Final F-You To Fisherman and Hunters

By Erick Erickson | January 19, 2017, 11:17pm | @ewerickson

On the final full day of the Obama Administration, he and his minion have decided to give one last middle finger to fishermen and hunters. In a late day regulation issues on the final day of the Administration, the Fish and Wildlife Service is prohibiting hunters from using traditional ammunition on federal land and fishermen, of all things, will be prohibited from using lead weights in their tackle.
    It not only applies to hunting deer, etc., but requires a timeline to end the use of traditional ammunition for dove and upland bird hunting. It is ridiculous.
    The National Shooting Sports Foundation, the trade association for the firearms industry, put out a statement in which its general counsel, Lawrence Keane, said, “The timing alone is suspect. This directive was published without dialogue with industry, sportsmen and conservationists. The next director should immediately rescind this, and instead create policy based upon scientific evidence of population impacts with regard to the use of traditional ammunition.”
    It is important to note that there really is no scientific basis to show hunters are polluting land with either lead or steel bullets. What is more telling is that the Obama Administration tried to implement this eight years ago, but both Democrats and Republicans in Congress complained loudly.
    So on the final day they have rushed it through without even consulting the major groups representing those who will be affected by it.

Obama, You're FIRED!!
    Careful...the older I get, the less "life sentence" is a deterrent.