Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama Is Toast

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Obama Staffer, Bill Gates, Soros Behind the Group Pushing a Celebrity Global Response to Chinese Coronavirus

The celebrity campaign #PasstheMic is enlisting Julia Roberts, Hugh Jackman, and other A-list Hollywood stars to hand over their social media accounts to the likes of Dr. Anthony Fauci and other experts to promote a “global response” to the Chinese coronavirus pandemic.

Two weeks ago it was being discussed on talk shows whether or not Obama would be the first American president to ever do jail time based on his participation in the Flynn conspiracy.

Today we're seeing Antifa and BLM burn down 141 American cities. Two groups which did not exist prior to Obama's presidency and community organizing.

Suspicious?

May want to revise the "Obama is Toast" concept.

The mobs in the street, whether they know or not, are fighting for Obama and the deep state's survival.