Page 9 of 45 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama Is Toast

President Ash Carter Comments On Deaths Of 9 Ft Hood Soldiers, Barack Obama Has Golf Weekend, Makes No Comment…

Via Defense Dept:
    Defense Secretary Ash Carter spoke today in Singapore about the June 2 training accident at Fort Hood, Texas, that has claimed the lives of nine soldiers.
    Earlier reporting of the incident said that five soldiers had died when a Light Medium Tactical Vehicle overturned during flash flooding at a water crossing. Four more bodies were discovered yesterday. Three soldiers were rescued.
    Carter said the incident is a tragedy for the entire Fort Hood community.
    “We send our thoughts and prayers to the families and friends of those [deceased] soldiers and to those who were injured, as they recover,” the defense secretary said.
    An investigation is underway, he said.
    Carter is in Singapore attending the annual Shangri-La Dialogue security conference.
    Meanwhile:
    While Obama has issued multiple tweets and statements on Muhammad Ali, he has, as of this moment, made no comment on the death of the soldiers.
    HT: Stephen Miller
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Obama Makes Statement On Ramadan, None On #DDay72

As you can see here, a list of his statements covering June 4 to today, there are no statements referencing D-Day. There are statements mentioning Ramadan, which started yesterday, and a statement on Ali’s passing made on June 4.

He also still has not made any statement on the death of the 9 soldiers from Fort Hood who were tragically lost in flooding in Texas last week.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Obama's 'Slush Fund' for Liberal Groups

"Bank of America has been able to reduce a multi-billion dollar mortgage fraud penalty imposed by the Justice Department by giving millions of dollars to liberal groups approved by the Obama administration.
    "The bank has wiped about $194 million off its record $16.6 billion 2014 mortgage settlement by donating to nonprofits and legal groups. Thanks to little-known provisions in the settlement, the bank only had to make $84 million in donations to do that. ...
    "Among the groups receiving the money were Hispanic civil rights group the National Council of La Raza ($1.5 million), the National Urban League ($1.1 million) and the Neighborhood Assistance Corporation of America ($750,000).
    "Republicans have sharply criticized that part of the settlement as well as near-identical language in multi-billion settlements with Citigroup, Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs, arguing that the administration has created a 'slush fund' for liberal groups. The settlement skirts federal law, which says that any revenue obtained by the government must go to the Treasury and cannot be redirected to third parties. The deals circumvented that by requiring the banks to make 'voluntary' donations before they officially entered into the settlement." — Sean Higgins, The Washington Examiner
    There's that phrase "Republicans have sharply criticized" we've heard all these many years. Ya know the phrase that has put so much fear in the administration and stymied the progress of the Obama agenda.
    You might also like:

Isn't it rich, isn't it queer
    Losing my timing this late in my career
    And where are the clowns
    Quick send in the clowns
    Don't bother, they're here

Lightbulb John 3:30 He must increase, but I must decrease.

Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”

Donald Trump's foreign policy is already making Americans less safe, and he's not even president (yet).
    Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”