Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fraud of Climate Alarm: The Worst Science You Can Imagine!

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
    .Doesn't take a rocket scientist to admit it.
    But it DOES take scientists that are NOT in the back pocket of the government. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post
    But it DOES take scientists that are NOT in the back pocket of the government. LOL
    Well I have stated many times money is not the answer..
    The money invested in fossil fuels most likely slows down our search for alternate energy,...
    Yeah I know the token crap we're doing but oil companies will not go down easily..

No, Bill, leave science to the scientists
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
    One small area does not account for the whole of things...
    A lot of bad stuff going on with the climate today...Doesn't take a rocket scientist to admit it.
    I admit it, and I'm a spacecraft engineer. Close enough for you?

That said, the real issue is not that the climate changes, as it most certainly does, but what to do about it. The so-called AGCC "solutions" are analogous to buying a bunch of very expensive new silverware and dishes because you don't like the way your food tastes... and forcing everyone else to buy it too, whether they like the taste or not...
    "See, in the last few years...we've stumbled... And when you stumble a lot, you...you start looking at your feet. We have to make people...lift their eyes back to the horizon and see the line of ancestors behind us saying, 'Make my life have meaning.' And to our inheritors before us saying, 'Create the world we will live in.' I mean, we're not just holding jobs and having dinner. We are in the process of building the future."

Outbound

The Frigid Times
    http://www.frigidtimes.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by TheSearcher View Post
    whether they like the taste or not...
    But all that bling ... and ching too. Gotta somehow make a difference eh?

O.W.

I admit it, and I'm a spacecraft engineer. Close enough for you?

That said, the real issue is not that the climate changes, as it most certainly does, but what to do about it. The so-called AGCC "solutions" are analogous to buying a bunch of very expensive new silverware and dishes because you don't like the way your food tastes... and forcing everyone else to buy it too, whether they like the taste or not...
    “If there’s any observation, it is that I have continued to become more frustrated with those in my own party who insist on fighting over the science instead of fighting over solutions,” ... “I’m sick and tired of going nowhere in addressing large problems and I’d like to see our party accept the science and say we believe in conservative solutions.” --

Rep. David Jolly, (R, FL-13)
    repeated at http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/the-bu...change/2273038

Quote Originally Posted by Godwit View Post
    “If there’s any observation, it is that I have continued to become more frustrated with those in my own party who insist on fighting over the science instead of fighting over solutions,” ... “I’m sick and tired of going nowhere in addressing large problems and I’d like to see our party accept the science and say we believe in conservative solutions.” --

Rep. David Jolly, (R, FL-13)
    repeated at http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/the-bu...change/2273038
    Did you have a point?
    "See, in the last few years...we've stumbled... And when you stumble a lot, you...you start looking at your feet. We have to make people...lift their eyes back to the horizon and see the line of ancestors behind us saying, 'Make my life have meaning.' And to our inheritors before us saying, 'Create the world we will live in.' I mean, we're not just holding jobs and having dinner. We are in the process of building the future."

Outbound

The Frigid Times

Did you have a point?

Yes, you have company. And I also agree with Rep Jolly.

Yes, you have company.
    What, those that oppose stupidity and those who make decisions on very poor information but a lot of fear? You bet.

And I also agree with Rep Jolly.
    See my previous two sentences.

Outbound

The Frigid Times