When this Thread began we didn't know who would be our POTUS it would be either Clinton are Trump? Well here we are again 4 years later who will be the next POTUS will it be Trump are Biden?

The dream I had below was posted in another Thread here on TTOL but maybe it could make more sense here as things are getting pretty iffy of what is about to happen Jan. 20th 2021 with all of the Election Fraud that took place on Nov. 4th 2020.

Dear Saints

I first posted this dream back on 10-07-2009 Watchman’s Cry
The dream took place in Oct.2008 before the Obama election.

Dream begins with me standing at the edge of a high cliff over looking the water. There was a dark cloud of evil and a storm brewing behind me, I had no where to go except over the edge of the cliff and maybe survive the fall in the water below. I tried to jump far out as I could to land in deeper water to survive the fall with my feet first and my hands up over my head, I hit the water below sinking deeper and deeper it seem like a long time before hitting the bottom. I pushed hard with my feet off the bottom toward the surface of the water, on the way up I needed air in my lungs, I cried out Lord help me I don't want to drown as I reached the top water I heard the Lord say 45, end of dream.

Will Trump be the last president of the United States? Well I guess I could say yes if the number 45 stands for Trump in this over the cliff dream, because I was never shown another number like 46 so is that it???????

Was the election the end to our Republic and the beginning of the Great Reset to a NWO?
Over the cliff does this mean no more Stock Market after a Jan. 2021 Great Reset?

Also on Sept 29th 2008 the stock market fell 777.68 points. Now the Stock Market did tumble down back then but it fell under the Obama administration. This cliff dream and the number 45 could it mean Trump will be our President when the Economy hits bottom? If so does this mean Trump will win come Jan. 20th? One thing for sure we don't have to wait very long for a answer to that question. Dear Saints just be Prepared for a up raising in this country, that I believe will happen if Trump are Biden wins. Stay in Prayer with Faith & Trust in the Lord and what He has for America. Our God is God. Amen

God Bless