Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: The Next POTUS????

Dear Brothers & Sisters

Things have not gotten better like many younger people believe will happen. This younger generation have no idea what is about to happen because they have never experienced what the older generation had to go through.
    Most new mothers had no baby formula, the store shelves where empty. Yet during the 40s 50s & 60s if the mother couldn’t breastfeed their baby, they hand made a baby formula, I know because my wife had to do this for my sons.
    Much of the old days looks like it’s going to make a comeback soon. We live in a world where we need at our convenience Oil & Gas, Electric, Water & Food to live, many of these items did not have the availability they do today.
    So what is going to happen with this younger generation when they can no longer buy theses necessities? I believe most of us know the answer to this question.

Three Days of Darkness
    I ran across this article a few days ago, but it reminded me of something that happen to me a few weeks ago.
    I was out in the backyard lounging in my chair when this happened. It was a beautiful mostly clear day just laying back enjoying the weather with my cap over my eyes.
    I like to pray during days like this, as I was praying the sun all of a sudden turn dark, as I uncovered my eyes there was a real small dark cloud blocking the sunlight just over me.
    What makes this interesting, at that very moment I was praying about the Darkness coming upon our land. Is this something that we need to be concerned with are do we just leave it go as most any other coincident. Anyway we need to be prepared if this really happens and put all your Faith and Trust in Yeshua Hamashiach / Jesus Christ our Redeemer.

God Bless

Genesis 6:1-6

King James Version

6 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,
    2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
    3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
    4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
    5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
    6 And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
    Exodus 10:21-23

King James Version

21 And the Lord said unto Moses, Stretch out thine hand toward heaven, that there may be darkness over the land of Egypt, even darkness which may be felt.
    22 And Moses stretched forth his hand toward heaven; and there was a thick darkness in all the land of Egypt three days:
    23 They saw not one another, neither rose any from his place for three days: but all the children of Israel had light in their dwellings.

Proverbs 28:5

King James Version

5 Evil men understand not judgment: but they that seek the Lord understand all things.

just another sign of the times. Visited a small local 'church' Sunday (Sabbath aside for now) in hopes of hearing the Word. Had a guest speaker. He, an older gent, got pumped up. He didn't say anything. It reminded me of the Lord's parable about a mountain huffing and puffing and after earthquakes and lightening, produced a mouse! Church should provide you with at least something to help you beat the devil. Left the service, pretty much the same way as I went in. And folks wonder why there's a 'great falling away?' Nothing was served on His table but hot air and a bit of excitement. Will attend same place Sunday in hopes of hearing the pastor. we'll see. Btw, the guest mentioned the name of Jesus twice on a 90 minute service. pathetic. prep and pray, the end has arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by arrowcreek View Post
    Is this something that we need to be concerned with are do we just leave it go as most any other coincident. Anyway we need to be prepared if this really happens and put all your Faith and Trust in Yeshua Hamashiach / Jesus Christ our Redeemer.

God Bless
    The Day of the LORD is a Day of darkness. Amos 5:18, 20 But, we walk in His Light within us...hopefully.

Dear Brothers & Sisters

God Bless

This article is by an unknown author.

Regardless of where you stand on the vaccines, the truth of the matter
    is that innocent lives WILL be lost. We will likely never know the
    true number of lives taken needlessly by this vaccine, but rest assured
    that there will be many casualties, as so many have lost their lives
    or become crippled, maimed, disabled or made chronically and
    terminally ill as a result of the CV19 vaccine.

This will be lost on an unprecedented scale no matter how you look at
    this situation, no matter how the gatekeeping public health "experts"
    and their stakeholder/shareholders want to dress this up and falsely
    and maliciously claim these products are "safe and effective".

To the soon to be grieving parents whose precious little children will
    be taken from them, that truly will be the end of their world.

Pray for these children:

"So, when you see the abomination of desolation spoken of by the
    prophet Daniel, standing in the holy place (let the reader
    understand), then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains"
    Matthew 24:15-16

Our bodies ARE the temple of the Holy Spirit.

And there is no purer, or holier place than that of a newborn child.
    It's a widely held belief that many people from many cultures and ages
    past, that children are the MOST in tune with the Divine, with unseen
    realms, with angels and entities and spiritual forces.

This gene therapy, bio-nanomachine prototype (by technical definition)
    WILL be the abomination of desolation within the holy place, within
    the bodies of these infants and small children. Not only will lives be
    lost but many countless more will be poisoned and the ripple effect
    this will have on humanity's gene pool will be utterly catastrophic.

Even if the world doesn't "end" the way we all expect it to - find a
    parent who has lost their child to a failed medical intervention or
    toxic vaccine and you try telling them that the world didn't really
    end.

Very interesting June 22nd was the roll out for the little babies, this all seems little unreal, immune systems are not developed at that age even science will tell you that.

Dear Brothers & Sisters

I would like you to Pray for me, I'm having a total Knee replacement, my surgery will be at 8:00am this Tuesday June 28th.

Thanks, Love you all.

God Bless

Prayed! Let us know how you fare!

Quote Originally Posted by dmatic View Post
    Prayed! Let us know how you fare!
    The knee surgery replacement went well, Thanks for all the Prayers here at TTOL. God Bless everyone.

Recovery of this type of surgery is a lot more than I expected. But the pain and swelling are getting to let up less and less with each day.

Thanks Again

Dear Brothers & Sisters

Recession & Inflation

Recession, no one in the Biden administration will admit it’s here, because he doesn’t want to take the blame for any of this chaos we now have. Food, Gas, Power, and all our daily essentials are making it very hard for low and medium class families to make ends meet any more. The worst part of this is it’s only going to get bad, as we get closer to the winter months, most all these items are now becoming unavailable due to little are no reproduction.
    We need to prepare for the winter with all the essentials needed, because it will be a long cold winter if we can’t afford to buy are just not available when needed. Think about it.
    God Bless

New World Order & The Beast System.

I wrote this article some time ago, it’s just my though on how America will be caught up in a war just before the Lord's return. With the midterm elections coming up in Nov. a war could halt this election are marshal law will be the rule in our country. Agree or Disagree I have no problem with that.
    God Bless

The United States is nowhere mentioned in the Bible. That’s because Daniel 11 is all about the old world that is Thousands of years old. Also, Daniel 11 was written around 400bc. The new world has another 1900 years before it is discovered.
    That is why we have to go to The Book of Revelations and the Book of Enoch to see what is going to happen to America that includes Canada, USA, and Mexico.
    America will be destroyed by FIRE most likely Nuked by other nations. America is fast becoming a third world nation under Biden all part of the Big Plan. All of our forces have WOKE leaders and no knowledge how to win a battle anymore. We are doomed to what the NWO wants. America will no longer be the TRADE CENTER of the World anymore, that’s why the Merchants of the world will morn her destruction.

After America is Destroyed how much longer will it be, before God brings His Judgements upon the Old world under the NWO?????????

The Beast System is the entire world. America is also the daughter of Babylon in Revelations that will be destroyed by Russia with the help of China. Yes, some country will nuke a part of Russia and NATO will be a part of it I believe. USA will get blamed for the nuke devise used. The end of Babylon will be before the total destruction takes place in the world. The AC hates America but the world will choose him as their ruler. America Babylon will be destroyed by fire, read revelations and read all the prophesy of what will take place. You and I may not die in the fire but be in the wilderness to do Gods final work. He will have us do His work here in America before the entire world will be destroyed by HIS JUDGEMENTS read them in The Book of Revelations. I was shown all of this starting back in 1994 how His Church will be underground as it will be just before the sound of the 7th trumpet, it will be without Spot or Wrinkle a Glorious Church washed in cleaned by the Blood of Jesus. Amen
    Yes, the End is near, but you and I don’t have to worry, all of Gods TRUE BELIEVERS will be taken care of that’s His Promise.
    God Bless

Jesus will return when it’s time. What do you SEE what do you HEAR?
    Eye has not Seen Ear has not Heard the things that GOD has prepared for them that LOVE HIM.
    The things of the world mean nothing to them that LOVE HIM.
    Think about it ETERNETY forever to love and Praise the Lord. Hallelujah.

Dear Brothers & Sisters

America is going to Burn if we keep traveling down the road we are on. Biden has no plans to change his existing plans he said for 2023. Many are asking what can we expect to see in the coming New Year? Look around you Dear Saints what do you see? God Help Us. We need to join together in prayer for this nation and the world as each day approaches, for He will give us strength to endure it all. Amen

Let's Pray God Bless everyone.

By others let's do it.

So REST in Me, let Me refresh you for this which you are now stepping into. It is not by your power and might, but by My FULLNESS in you. You will be My GLORY HOUSES that many will come to abide in.

Isaiah 60:1: “Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the LORD rises upon you.

Galatians 6:7-8: Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. Whoever sows to please their flesh, from the flesh will reap destruction; whoever sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life.

Psalm 126:5: Those who sow with tears will reap with songs of joy.

Daniel 11:32: And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploit

Isaiah 8:18: Behold, I and the children whom the LORD hath given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from the LORD of hosts, which dwelleth in mount Zion.

Deuteronomy 28:6: Wherever you go and whatever you do, you will be blessed.

Romans 8:37: No, despite all these things, overwhelming victory is ours through Christ, who loved us.

1 John 4:4: But you belong to God, my dear children. You have already won a victory over those people, because the Spirit who lives in you is greater than the spirit who lives in the world.

2 Corinthians 3:5: It is not that we think we are qualified to do anything on our own. Our qualification comes from God.

Psalm 2:7: The king proclaims the LORD’s decree: “The LORD said to me, ‘You are my son.
    Today I have become your Father.
    James 1:12: God blesses those who patiently endure testing and temptation. Afterward they will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.

Deuteronomy 30:19: “Today I have given you the choice between life and death, between blessings and curses. Now I call on heaven and earth to witness the choice you make. Oh, that you would choose life, so that you and your descendants might live!

Deuteronomy 30:15-18: “Now listen! Today I am giving you a choice between life and death, between prosperity and disaster. For I command you this day to love the LORD your God and to keep his commands, decrees, and regulations by walking in his ways. If you do this, you will live and multiply, and the LORD your God will bless you and the land you are about to enter and occupy. “But if your heart turns away and you refuse to listen, and if you are drawn away to serve and worship other gods, 18 then I warn you now that you will certainly be destroyed. You will not live a long, good life in the land you are crossing the Jordan to occupy.

Hosea 10:12: Sow to yourselves in righteousness, reap in mercy; break up your fallow ground: for it is time to seek the LORD, till he come and rain righteousness upon you.

Job 4:8: My experience shows that those who plant trouble and cultivate evil will harvest the same.

1 Corinthians 2:9:That is what the Scriptures mean when they say,“No eye has seen, no ear has heard,
    and no mind has imagined what God has prepared for those who love him.”

Exodus 33:14: The LORD replied, “I will personally go with you, Moses, and I will give you rest—everything will be fine for you.”

Jeremiah 6:16: Thus says the LORD: “Stand by the roads, and look, and ask for the ancient paths,
    where the good way is; and walk in it, and find rest for your souls. But they said, ‘We will not walk in it.’

Zechariah 4:6: Then he said to me, “This is the word of the LORD to Zerubbabel: Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit, says the LORD of hosts.”

Great selection of scriptures, arrowcreek! Thanks.