Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: The Next POTUS????

Quote Originally Posted by consteacher1 View Post
    G-d has His plans, we have ours. I firmly believe that the judgements will grow in intensity until the final 7 year repentance period. Rev 8:10 is the most sorrowful verse in the bible. It reads essentially there was silence in the heavens and on the earth for about half an hour. The Word says all of heaven rejoices over the conversion of one sinner. if there is silence in heaven and earth, there are NONE left to be saved and the second half of Rev is G-d pouring out His wrath on this world, transforming it into what He intended to be at the beginning. get ready, the cartoon is almost over and the main event is gearing up, so should you! prep and pray, the end has arrived.

I agree the End has Arrived. Amen
    God Bless

Dear Brothers & Sisters

Look around what do you see? How many of us are preparing for the Lord's return? The lord gave us vivid instructions of what to do just before He returns.
    Hear what He has to say about it.

God Bless

"Therefore, whoever hears these sayings of Mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house on the rock:
    and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it did not fall, for it was founded on the rock.

But everyone who hears these sayings of Mine, and does not do them, will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand:
    and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it fell. And great was its fall.” Matthew 7:24-27

Dear Brothers & Sisters

ARE WE READY

Things are changing fast as we get the news from Iseral, we need to pray that this WAR will come to a Halt soon, as other countries promise to join in if Gaza is destroyed.
    We all know the Lords Return is near and this could be the beginning of His Promiss to Iseral when they are surrounded by their enemies.

God Bless

God Promises His Church:

Watch therefore, for you do not know when the master of the house is coming—in the evening, at midnight, at the crowing of the rooster, or in the morning
    “lest, coming suddenly, he find you sleeping.
    And what I say to you, I say to all: Watch!” Mark 13:35-37

"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you;
    And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you.
    When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned,
    Nor shall the flame scorch you." Isaiah 43:2

Quote Originally Posted by arrowcreek View Post
    we need to pray that this WAR will come to a Halt soon, as other countries promise to join in if Gaza is destroyed.
    We all know the Lords Return is near and this could be the beginning of His Promiss to Iseral when they are surrounded by their enemies.
    IF this is the beginning, why would we pray for it to halt soon???
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post
    Valid question! It may be that He uses this to wake up many people. One is led to wonder where the tribe of Joseph and his two sons are? -Gen. 48:16

Quote Originally Posted by dmatic View Post
    Valid question! It may be that He uses this to wake up many people. One is led to wonder where the tribe of Joseph and his two sons are? -Gen. 48:16
    This war if it's Gods will, is going to achieve what he has intended. Then on the other hand if it's Satan's war, God will allow it to take place sometimes to wakeup His church and others.
    Our God is in control of everything.

You said:

I want to Halt this war for a time to allow the Christians to escape caught behind enemy lines.
    The Lord has always asked us to pray for a worthy cause even in a war. He will answer our prayers that is His promiss. Amen

God Bless

The name: "Israel" was to follow Joseph, who is the birthright holder according to 1 Chronicles 5:1-2. Judah and Israel split after Solomon died. Israel went north, and was divorced by God...and spread out after their Assyrian captivity. So, the question remains: Where is Israel?

the series of wars will end only when the King of Kings returns to claim what and who are His. Period. can we pray for the innocent to be freed and reunited with their families? yep. can we pray that the carnage be contained, yep again. can we pray that the Jews are successful? Not successful? yep again. we can pray all that we want for whatever we want and if it lines up with G-d's will, it'll happen. the trick of the matter is to find out what His will is. read the book. His will is that none be lost; Israel brought to her knees to soften their hears and to look "...upon Me who has been pierced..." and the destruction of the Accuser. His will is plainly laid out in His book. "...thy will be done on earth and it is in heaven..." prep and pray, the end has arrived.

Amein, consteacher! Apparently, the Tree is going to be shut down, due to lack of support. I'm sorry about that, but it has been nice knowing you and others here! God bless!