Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Next POTUS????

I started to type out a message attempting to recommend that religion be taken with a grain of perspective when making decisions or interpreting things.

But as I typed it occurred to me, that just like democrats, the highly religious have made up their minds and there is no changing it, facts be damned.
    So, carry on.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Now you have to read this, goes right along with the prophecy of Trump being the new POTUS

God Bless

http://z3news.com/w/trump-chosen-two-years-ago/

Quote Originally Posted by Bezukhov View Post
    If God chooses our leaders, does that mean He runs Diebold?
    What if God stopped choosing leaders once we humans got the "Vote"? (Free Will)
    Semper Fi

Jesus Christ is Always Faithful

AMERICANISM
    NOT
    GLOBALISM

Ban GODWIT

Prophecies of Donald Trump, White House and Barack Obama - Rich Vera with Sid Roth.

This Video is 20:14 long, but Donald Trump and Obama are mentioned at 15:13 mark, but you be the judge, and with that said, I suggest you watch the entire video. This is just another Trump prophesy, you decide if it's true or false, you can bet there will be more.

God Bless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8MpKSAyzos

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Adams View Post
    "God" will not have any of His own seeking salvation, at any level, in the benevolence of a politician.
    ... well, vote anyway!

O.W.

Here we go what are your thoughts on this? Very likely if Obama wants to stay in office, he already said Trump will never be elected as POTUS, what does he know, that we don't know? Good question right?

By the Time of the Election, Civil Unrest Will Reach Nuclear Levels of Anger and Eventually Civil War.

https://z3news.com/w/election-civil-...-levels-anger/

The Obama's just bought this house, are it's in the works of being their future home when he leaves office, just so his oldest daughter can continue her college education in Washington DC.

Do they know something we don't know, because if Trump is elected, and builds the WALL, recalls OBAMACARE, recalls all of his EXECUTIVE ORDERS, that are now well into the thousands, and they are talking about, indictments for all of Obama's crimes passing bills into Law, without Congress approval.

With all that said do you really think they would be safe living in Washington DC. and the daughter attending college there, I don't think so, once the people find out the REAL TRUTH how, BAD he has damaged this country and it's economy, he would be living to close to the aggressors for his own safety.

If you look at it this way Hillary as POTUS and Obama POTUN, with him in-charge of the United Nations, Hillary could hand everything we still have over without a fight.

You don't want to see this happen, I'm NO Trump fan, but I'm for a wall being built, to protect our boarders, we can't let Hillary and Obama united and carryout their total plan of destruction for the USA. Hillary has already said there will be NO boarders protecting this country after her first 100 days in office, so there you have it.

I will vote for Trump if I don't have any other choice, we are Gods believers but we also, have family and love ones, who are young and old that need TIME, to come to the Savior, for that reason I will VOTE.

God Bless

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presid...g-white-house/

Washington SC is the safest place for them
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner

Quote Originally Posted by arrowcreek View Post
    The Obama's just bought this house, are it's in the works of being their future home when he leaves office, just so his oldest daughter can continue her college education in Washington DC.

Do they know something we don't know, because if Trump is elected, and builds the WALL, recalls OBAMACARE, recalls all of his EXECUTIVE ORDERS, that are now well into the thousands, and they are talking about, indictments for all of Obama's crimes passing bills into Law, without Congress approval.

With all that said do you really think they would be safe living in Washington DC. and the daughter attending college there, I don't think so, once the people find out the REAL TRUTH how, BAD he has damaged this country and it's economy, he would be living to close to the aggressors for his own safety.

If you look at it this way Hillary as POTUS and Obama POTUN, with him in-charge of the United Nations, Hillary could hand everything we still have over without a fight.

You don't want to see this happen, I'm NO Trump fan, but I'm for a wall being built, to protect our boarders, we can't let Hillary and Obama united and carryout their total plan of destruction for the USA. Hillary has already said there will be NO boarders protecting this country after her first 100 days in office, so there you have it.

I will vote for Trump if I don't have any other choice, we are Gods believers but we also, have family and love ones, who are young and old that need TIME, to come to the Savior, for that reason I will VOTE.

God Bless

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presid...g-white-house/
    Dear brothers and sisters we need borders if, we are to keep anything still left here in this country. Without this border protection we will soon be experiencing what our European brothers and sisters are dealing with, rape and murder of our young women and children, and no government or police protection, that's what they are experiencing, it would be foolish to think it can't happen here.

With Hillary opening our borders completely in her first 100 days in office, it will be a flood of immagrents, who knows how many good or bad, I'm sure ISS will take advantage of our open borders also.

Please pray about voting, because a no vote is only going to help Hillary.

God Bless