Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Next POTUS????

Dear Brother & Sisters

Things just don't add up with this mandatory Covid vaccination they are requiring everyone to take.

A Vaccine so safe you have to be threatened to take it, for a disease so deadly you have to be tested to know if you even have it.

The whole thing is a deliberate scam, perpetrated by power crazed maniacs, to steal people's freedom through propaganda by hyping a disease which is no more deadly than a nasty flu season.

Don't take the Jab it's not going work, put your Faith & Trust in the Lord Jesus/Yeshua.

Psalms 91 no weapon that is formed against you shall harm you, for He will have His Angel's to protect you also. Amen

God Bless

Dear Brothers & Sisters

The FDA has not approved the Cov-19 vaccine the information below is Public Information for all to read it.

August 23 2021

Pfizer Inc. Attention: Ms. Elisa Harkins 500 Arcola Road Collegeville, PA 19426 Dear Ms. Harkins

On December 11, 2020, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) issued an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for emergency use of Pfizer-BioNTech COVID‑19 Vaccine for the prevention of COVID-19 for individuals 16 years of age and older pursuant to Section 564 of the Act. FDA reissued the letter of authorization on: December 23, 2020, 3 February 25, 2021, 4 May.

Page 12 of the report reads:

This product has not been approved or licensed by FDA, but has been authorized for emergency use by FDA, under an EUA to prevent Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) for use in individuals 12 years of age and older; and • The emergency use of this product is only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of emergency use of the medical product under Section 564(b)(1) of the FD&C Act unless the declaration is terminated or authorization revoked sooner.

Nothing has changed but the people don’t get it. Even the Christians don’t get this BIG delusion, wake the Heck-up people. The Bible tells us in 2 Thess 2 about a Strong Delusion everybody needs to read it. Because a Stronger one is on the way.

You have to put your Faith and Trust in God and His Son Jesus Christ/Yeshua because even the Elect will be taken in by all the Lies that create this Big Delusion. Remember you are the Temple of the Holy Sprit don't put this Po***n in your body.

God Bless

[COLOR=rgb( var(--theme-text_light) )]

[/COLOR]

Dear Brothers & Sisters

Here is a heads up with Biden's new E.O. mandates, But take a look at all who are exempted **********

What's wrong with this? Why are we told to take the Vaccination or else. Do they Know something we don't Know? Where is all our God given Commonsense gone to???? Wake the Heck-Up PPL.

Again and I can't say this enough, you have to live by FAITH & TRUST in Almighty God and His Son Jesus Christ/Yeshua.

God Bless

Exempt from Biden’s vaccine mandates:

Congress/Legislative Branch
    Congressional Staff
    Judicial Branch
    White House Staff
    CDC Employees (Center for Disease Control and Prevention)*****
    FDA Employees (Food and Drug Administration)****************
    USPS Employees (United States Postal Service)
    NIAID Employees (National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases)***********
    Pfizer Employees**************
    Moderna Employees***********
    Illegal Aliens****************

Brother's & Sisters

Listen to Gary and hear what he has to say about the VAX. This is very good and every Christian needs to hear this and what the Lord showed him in a dream at the End. No wonder this is on Dropbox only. Yes we have Christian's taking the COV-Vaccine Jab not putting their Faith & Trust in the Father & His Son Jesus Christ, listening to Science instead. Pray for theses people they will need it.
    God Bless.

Gary Heavin - Constitutional Sheriff's Association.mov
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/867zb7vh14...ation.mov?dl=0

Dear Brothers and Sisters
    As I was backing out my driveway today the dash clock read 11:11, if you have been following this thread you know I have reported many times about seeing the number eleven. So I ask the Lord what are you trying to tell me. I had no Immediate answer but when I got this email a few hours later.
    This dear sister in the Lord has her own website but her site and Blog is down right now. I believe we need to pass her message around so we all can be ready as we are living in the Last of Day's I believe.
    I copied and pasted her Urgent massage that all of us need to hear and prepare for what could happen in the very near future.
    God Bless
    This is her stern warning from the Lord:
    Yesterday, 12/19/21, upon awakening I started hearing a STERN WARNING from the LORD. It was an unusual message from the ones I normally receive!
    I do not know the timing of this EVENT, but since the message seemed URGENT, then the timing seems in the near future!
    PLEASE seek your own confirmation, and pray about this WARNING. Then ask the LORD how to direct you accordingly.
    Here is what I heard:
    “TAKE HEED!! Something BIG comes your way!
    MAJOR MARKET FORECAST:
    GLOOM!”
    Then I heard that the Stock Market is about to CRASH, and that people need to act accordingly concerning their financial situation. (Having some extra cash on hand for emergencies is recommended.)
    Do not delay!
    CRASH....
    Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall....
    Humpty Dumpty had a great fall...
    SPLAT!
    Do not wait
    Don not delay
    All is about to go down
    WARN the people now!
    I give warnings so MY people can prepare!"
    END OF MESSAGE
    11:11
    I also want to add something else. In the last 3 days, I have seen "11:11" on the clock everyday. My husband yesterday saw "11:11" on two different clocks at the same time!
    Many people will say that this is Numerology, and not from the LORD. However, the LORD does speak through numbers in the Bible. HE has shown me a few numbers that have significant meaning!
    I have not seen "11:11" for a VERY long time, so seeing it 3 days in a row is definitely the LORD giving me a WARNING SIGN!!
    '11' is the number for JUDGEMENT. Therefore, "11:11" means DOUBLE JUDGMENT!
    Double judgment is coming to AMERICA! Prepare your hearts before the LORD!
    BE IN DAILY REPENTANCE!
    PUT THE LORD FIRST IN YOUR LIFE!
    GET YOUR PHYSICAL AND SPIRITUAL HOUSES IN ORDER!

Dear Brothers and Sisters: 

We hear so much about a 3rd Temple has to be Built before Yeshua/Jesus returns.
    The last Temple was destroyed in 70AD and the Temple Curtain that separated the Sanctuary, Holy of Holy’s was also destroyed at the death of Yeshua/Jesus.

Since the Day of Pentecost in The Book of Acts 2 Yeshua now dwells in you as a Believer. The 3rd Temple is not needed for God’s Saints because we are the Temple, so the building of new Temple serves only one Purpose the Satanic Antichrist who will Occupy it in The Last Days before Yeshua’s return.

Put Your Faith and Trust in Yeshua/Jesus to remain Strong, we don’t wrestle against Flesh and Blood but Spiritual Wickedness in High places.

God Bless

2 Cor 13:5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates

Colossians 1:27
    27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of thisCurtain mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

Because the God who said, Out of darkness light shall shine, is the One who shined in our hearts to illuminate the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. But we have this treasure in earthen vessels that the excellency of the power may be of God and not out of us.
    2 Corinthians 4:6-7

But when it pleased God... to reveal His Son in me.
    Galatians 1:15-16

I am crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but it is Christ who lives in me.
    Galatians 2:20

My children, with whom I travail again in birth until Christ is formed in you.
    Galatians 4:19

“That Christ may make His home in your hearts through faith.
    Ephesians 3:17

Romans 8:10
    10 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

Dear Brothers & Sisters

With so much talk about war and chaos in the world I though this prayer is very much worthy of us to join in putting our Faith and Trust in the Lord for His answer.

Read Psalm 62 and then join us in prayer:

Our Father

You alone are our rock and our salvation, our defense in these chaotic times; we shall not be moved or shaken from your Holy Spirit, our souls wait in silence for direction; from your Son comes our salvation. In your presence rests all of our hope and glory.

The evil one tries to take us down and destroy our families, but we trust in you at all times we give you all of our hearts and love. For our destiny is in your hands, your plans are only for our good, for the real power is yours and you are in control of all creation in time and eternity.

You alone are our rock and salvation, our defense; we shall not be moved or shaken.

We will seek your face alone and reject the plans of our enemies; the evil one has his plans of ruin and destruction you are our hope and refuge, our rock and salvation in the midst of sickness, danger, and strife.
    We will not put our trust in worldly positions or riches, the acclaim and fame that is so fleeting, the power over others that makes one drunk, and the wealth offered by the world and those who the evil one has control over. By your Spirit and direction we want to become your humble servants.

Even though everything that can be shaken is being shaken right now. But your Kingdom cannot be shaken, let your Kingdom come and let your will be done in our midst. Let revival come in the midst of it all.

For you have already spoken your Son has already risen to save us for all time in this life and the life to come. Our future is sure in you and to you belongs all of our worship and praise, all of our hope and steadfast love, our trust and service.

You alone are our rock and salvation, our defense; we shall not be moved or shaken.

For you alone we wait in silence for your presence and daily direction. We praise your name we are thankful for your continuing faithfulness.

In Jesus / Yeshua's name, Amen.

Dear Brothers & Sisters

I’m concerned with how fast things have changed since I last reported on how America was headed for war and destruction. It seems like our country is encouraging this to happen a long with Food and Fuel shortages on a daily basis causing high inflation. Just be prepared time is short and supplies are going to be gone soon I believe, just take a good look around you what do you see?

I would hope that you listen and watch this video link below, the important thing is that you learn what time it is as America is about to Burn. I have been hearing this myself from the Lord as His watchman. We are now living in the Last of Days, no I don’t have a time frame, but it’s short. Just gleam what you can from this video no one has all the answers to what is about to happen. But stay awake put your Faith and Trust in the Lord and walk and talk with Him all day long, that still small voice will guide and direct your Daily Path.

God Bless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHoLtUDnMLM

Quote Originally Posted by arrowcreek View Post
    We can see the times we are living in, but Stan Johnson?? Really? How many times can one be wrong and still be taken seriously? How'd Stan and his 'prophetess' wife do with Y2K?
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

and the folks stan has as guests that predict whatever and none check to see if the word was true or fell to the earth. lots failed and they just quietly disappeared from the mic. dreams and visions are being poured out on His kiddos and warnings are being posted for all to see. the Word clearly states that the mystery harlot will fall and the merchants will mourn. I wouldn't take a vacay in the Big Apple anytime soon. Or, at best, bring a real good sunblock. prep and pray, the end has arrived.