Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2000 Mules is #1 DVD on Amazon

Default 2000 Mules is #1 DVD on Amazon

2000 Mules is the number one best selling DVD in movies and television on Amazon. It is also the number one best selling DVD in documentary DVD's. It has 577 reviews with a 4.8 star rating.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Wonderful! Every one should see it.

Quote Originally Posted by dmatic View Post
    Wonderful! Every one should see it.
    Ya like everyone should waste their hard earned money on a one-sided viewpoint, pretty darn sad in this country that so many believe in such bs as that film, that failed in so many places, and lies it is laughable at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post
    Ya like everyone should waste their hard earned money on a one-sided viewpoint, pretty darn sad in this country that so many believe in such bs as that film, that failed in so many places, and lies it is laughable at best.
    Laughable? You would know.
    Europe used to have empires. They were run by emperors.
    Then we had kingdoms. They were run by kings.
    Now we have countries...

Bad data.

Fact Check-Does ‘2000 Mules’ provide evidence of voter fraud in the 2020 U.S. presidential election?
    “I have never heard that geotracking using cell phones could have errors as low as 12-18 inches,” said Chen Qian, Associate Professor at the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at University of California, Santa Cruz. “This range is way below the ranges reported by scientists and engineers.

Moreover, drop boxes tend to be in high-traffic areas such as public libraries, shopping malls, municipal buildings, or schools. For example, a map of drop boxes in the five metro Atlanta counties of Fulton, DeKalb, Cobb, Gwinnett and Clayton shows that all are clustered in busy locations likely to have high cell phone activity

In a Fox News interview, Engelbrecht claimed the average number of visits by a "mule" to a drop box was 38 (here). Yet none of the surveillance videos showed the same person more than once.

VERDICT

The documentary “2000 Mules” does not provide any concrete, verifiable evidence of widespread voter fraud in the 2020 election. Technology and election integrity experts consulted by Reuters also did not find the geolocation, surveillance or any other information presented showed plausible evidence of fraud.
    https://www.reuters.com/article/fact...-idUSL2N2XJ0OQ

laughable at best.
    No doubt, I'm so glad the election was stolen, everything is so much better under the build back better plan! Billions in aid to fight Russia, double gas price, 30% food price increase (when you can find it)...I can go on and! Thank you LGB voters, we REALLY OWE YOU!
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post
    No doubt, I'm so glad the election was stolen, everything is so much better under the build back better plan! Billions in aid to fight Russia, double gas price, 30% food price increase (when you can find it)...I can go on and! Thank you LGB voters, we REALLY OWE YOU!
    It is just a bad movie that is so far out of touch with the TRUTH, as NO REAL evidence was found Period End Of Story. Trump LOST Git Over It already.....

It is just a bad movie that is so far out of touch with the TRUTH, as NO REAL evidence was found Period End Of Story. Trump LOST Git Over It already.....
    So, have you watched the video, or are you just parroting what the liberal media are saying? If you watched the documentary then be specific and tell us about the flaws in the investigation.

I read the "debunking" story in one publication and if you read down to the middle of it they admitted that they only watched the trailer, not the documentary.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest View Post
    So, have you watched the video, or are you just parroting what the liberal media are saying? If you watched the documentary then be specific and tell us about the flaws in the investigation.

I read the "debunking" story in one publication and if you read down to the middle of it they admitted that they only watched the trailer, not the documentary.
    I was going to ask the two boys, if they'd seen the movie....but, I thought it best to ignore them....you know...There is none so blind as those who would not see. They don't want to see it. they don't want to believe they were wrong, either. Convenient confirmation bias in action. Ignorance is bliss as they say....?

Quote Originally Posted by dmatic View Post
    I was going to ask the two boys, if they'd seen the movie....but, I thought it best to ignore them....you know...There is none so blind as those who would not see. They don't want to see it. they don't want to believe they were wrong, either. Convenient confirmation bias in action. Ignorance is bliss as they say....?
    Better look at yourself in the mirror. Cause: