Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Kerry Is Toast

John Kerry Calls Election ‘downright embarrassing.’ Twitter Promptly Burns Him to a Crisp.....

The Earl of Ketchup / Duke of Heinz, Secretary of State and failed candidate for president, John Kerry, is upset about the 2016 election cycle. On NBC Nightly News, Kerry revealed his sadness of perceptions of the election overseas by noting “There are moments when it is downright embarrassing.” (as if we should really care what people who wish they were us think).

NBC tweeted out his comment, and as soon as the tweet went live , he was trounced for his own actions that made a mockery of America and reminded he himself had a hand in making America look absurd. Here's just a sample:
    http://suckersonparade.blogspot.com/

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

What an complete misrepresentation of what happened on 9/11 and how it happened even by what the gov't has said how it happened.
    9/11 had nothing to do with walls. Our border was porous and just as bad today, but the gov't has said that 9/11 happened because of
    a failure in the intelligence communities which I don't particularly believe.

The problem with open borders is that we have no idea who is coming into the country or who is leaving the country. Although it may seem that
    who is leaving the country is not a problem it actually is a huge problem, because we don't know what they are leaving with. Intelligence gained
    while being in the country is used to prepare attacks.

People need to be inspected when entering the country as to their purpose, intent, and what they are bringing into the country. Open borders completely
    remove that. What are they bringing into the country? Bombs, disease, chemical agents? With open borders the answer is completely unknown.
    The problem with our borders now is that most people come through a border and are inspected, but many do not and cross wherever they can because they are
    not coming into the country legally and therefore cannot come across through a border where they are inspected or they are bringing in items that are not legal and again
    cannot come across where their goods may be inspected.

Without a border there is no country, nor can the american people know any peace or prosperity.

Schaide

Hey,

Embarrassing to whom? (or should that be who? Been getting some pushback on my spelling, so my grammar may be next. LOL)

To the countries that don't hold elections, like Saudi Arabia? Or....

The countries that hold elections and 100% of the people vote, and they are all for the same guy/gal. Or.....

They have a democratic election, vote a guy in, and because the US doesn't like the guy we overthrow him. Or.....

Or we don't like the democratically elected guy, and we treat him like dog meat. Or......

We don't like the democratically elected guy and he even poisons somebody, and we blame him for everything going wrong. No wait, I think that does happen here.
    Wise Men Still Seek Him

To maintain and protect "our" ideology there must be some physical form to impede an influx of any seeking a new residence and "free ride".

This aside it matters not who come and goes whether for business or pleasure. Who leaves? Who cares.

The troubles "we've" endured we're not brought about by unchecked immigration but by bureauRats who've facilitated and accommodated free loaders and criminal elements that "we" continue to accept excuses for.

Every level of gubmnt, from village to feral is complicit ....

Ya wanna fix this? No more international trade ... NONE!

Every one abroad conducting business with US, you got 14 days to pack your trash and establish yourself as an American business in CONUS.

You reside abroad and wish to conduct business ...14 days. No more benefit of tax free, tariff free, cheap labor.

Either "we" all have a stake in our "American way" or there is no "American way".

O.W.

Kerry Offers to Help Start Trump Admin 'Off on the Right Footing'

By Bridget Johnson November 9, 2016
    chat 40 comments

Kerry Offers to Help Start Trump Admin 'Off on the Right Footing'
    Secretary of State John Kerry answers a reporter's question on Nov. 10, 2016, at The George Hotel in Christchurch, New Zealand. (State Department photo)

Secretary of State John Kerry said he instructed State Department personnel this morning to keep pressing forward with the administration's foreign policy goals until Inauguration Day and to prepare for the "amazing peaceful transfer of power" enshrined in America's "beautiful" democracy.
    Meeting with Foreign Minister Murray McCully in Christchurch, New Zealand, today, Kerry deviated from remarks on the bilateral relationship to note the "momentous election" on Tuesday.
    "I want to offer my congratulations to President-elect Donald Trump and wish him well for the American people, for him, for his family, on the enormous challenges that he will undertake to resolve, to meet, with the same spirit, I hope, that characterizes every presidency, Republican or Democrat, to protect the interests of our people and uphold the values of our country," Kerry said.
    He also expressed "appreciation and respect" for former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. "I know how hard she fought. I know what it takes out of a family, having been there and done that," the 2004 Democratic Party nominee said.
    Sponsored

"With a transition like this, the issues that we face don’t go away. The values with which we face them are the same values the day after the election that they were the day before. And so I sent a note to all of our personnel within the State Department this morning reiterating what I have said to them personally before I left the country to come here, and that is that we have a time-honored tradition of a very peaceful and constructive transfer of power within administrations when that occurs in the United States," he said. "And I have instructed everybody in the State Department to make sure that while the issues still are in front of us, we will continue to work every day between now and January 20th in order to further the interests of our country, protect the safety and security of our people, and guarantee that we address those issues and concerns, which are the same today as they were the day before the election."
    "That means making people safer, working to continue to build relationships, which is why I’m here, and continuing to work not just for the United States but for the better prosperity and stability and security of people all around the world."
    Kerry said he also instructed his staff to work on the transition itself. "And we will do everything in our power, as I have instructed our team, to work with the incoming administration as fully and openly as possible, to be as helpful as possible, so that the transfer of power will be as smooth as it possibly can without missing a beat on the important issues before us," he said.
    "And I am absolutely confident that the people of the world will be able to measure an elegant and graceful process which meets the highest standards of democracy and also I hope will help to set the administration, the new administration, off on the right footing, which is so important to our friends everywhere."
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Kerry Warns of 'Dangerous Currents of Authoritarian Populism' in Paris

By Bridget Johnson December 12, 2016
    chat 24 comments

Kerry Warns of 'Dangerous Currents of Authoritarian Populism' in Paris
    John Kerry speaks alongside French Foreign Minister Jean-Marc Ayrault after being awarded him the Grand Officer of the Légion d'honneur on Dec. 10, 2016, at the Quai d'Orsay in Paris. (State Department photo)

Secretary of State John Kerry received the Legion of Honor in Paris on Saturday, where he warned in his acceptance speech of "dangerous currents of authoritarian populism."
    "No part of the world remembers better what happens when difficult economies mix with sectarian exploitation with nationalism and fear," Kerry said. "We really need to be careful going forward and think hard about the choices that we face."
    Kerry said the award, as "everybody in America is rekindling this personal sense of the relationship between us," underscores the special relationship between the United States and France.
    "Together we have traveled this journey of peaceful pursuit of social progress, of continuing to try to respect the rights of man, to live an honest life in democracy where people really are respected and where we can do better, and most importantly where we live by rule of law. And we see the challenges for that in today’s world," he said. "...We are pursuing diplomacy because the world needs the values that have been espoused by France and the United States since our inception and built on the experience of France."
    Sponsored

Kerry reminisced on the P5+1 coming together to push through the nuclear agreement with Iran, noting that "in this complicated world" they "actually found a path forward and worked together and sort of sorted through difficult contradictions."
    "...Trying to provide a better vision for people of what the choices are, is not highfalutin, it’s not out of touch, it’s not pie-in-the-sky. It’s what defines both of our countries, and it’s why we are who we are and it’s why we are where we are. And so I believe very, very deeply that we need to maintain our fidelity to those values."
    He asked those present to "not to be diminished by the crosscurrents that are flowing through the world today because I’m convinced – and I really believe this – I see the world – I see the glass as definitively half full, not half empty."
    "And I say that because for the first time in history severe poverty is under the 10 percent mark on this planet. We are curing diseases we never thought we could cure. If you are a young person born in some deprived place in the world, you are more likely to be fed and more likely to go to school than at any time in human history. If you are a mother giving birth somewhere in the world, you are more likely not to die in the bringing to life than at any time in human history. We have food and food product, the capacity to grow," he continued. "But even as we do that – yeah, we’ve got climate change and all these other challenges – I am absolutely convinced that we know the choices we need to make. They’re staring us in the face. There’s no problem we face that doesn’t have a solution. And this will continue to inspire me to stay at it and continue to work in whatever capacity I can."

Dershowitz vs Kerry

John Kerry’s history on foreign policy throughout the years has been nothing short of a disaster. Kerry ended his foreign policy career as Obama's Useful Idiot with a preposterous, rambling, lengthy speech poking a finger in the eye of Israel.

[FONT="arial" ]John Kerry: America's Worst Secretary of State[/FONT]

Let’s skip the formalities and stipulate that the Obama administration hates Benjamin Netanyahu. Most muslim sympathizers do. That’s why Obama sent his campaign team to Israel to defeat PM Netanyahu. And with that in mind, it didn’t take long for PM Netanyahu’s office to respond to Kerry’s speech, saying “For more than an hour, Kerry obsessed over the issue of settlements and hardly touched on the root of the conflict – Palestinian resistance to a Jewish state within any borders.”

Kerry’s inability or unwillingness to admit that the Palestinians have never negotiated in good faith with Israelis is the heart of the problem. It’s why Kerry’s diplomacy is such a failure. Later, PM Netanyahu added "Israelis do not need to be lectured about the importance of peace by foreign leaders."

Saying that relations between this administration and Israel are chilly is understatement. Saying that Secretary Kerry is more incompetent than Mrs. Clinton is mind-boggling.

Alan Dershowitz’s op-ed in the Boston Globe obliterates Secretary Kerry’s speech. This paragraph alone obliterates most of Kerry’s BS:
    "Before June 4, 1967, Jews were forbidden from praying at the Western Wall, Judaism’s holiest site. They were forbidden to attend classes at the Hebrew University at Mt. Scopus, which had been opened in 1925 and was supported by Albert Einstein. Jews could not seek medical care at the Hadassah Hospital on Mt. Scopus, which had treated Jews and Arabs alike since 1918. Jews could not live in the Jewish Quarter of Jerusalem, where their forbearers had built homes and synagogues for thousands of years. These Judenrein prohibitions were enacted by Jordan, which had captured by military force these Jewish areas during Israel’s War of Independence, in 1948, and had illegally occupied the entire West Bank, which the United Nations had set aside for an Arab state. When the Jordanian government occupied these historic Jewish sites, they destroyed all the remnants of Judaism, including synagogues, schools, and cemeteries, whose headstones they used for urinals. Between 1948 and 1967 the UN did not offer a single resolution condemning this Jordanian occupation and cultural devastation."
    The Obama administration knew that this resolution would tip the international scales into the Palestinians’ favor. Here’s Dershowitz’s explanation of that:
    "But that has now changed with the adoption of the Security Council Resolution. The UN has now determined that, subject to any further negotiations and agreements, the Jewish areas of Jerusalem recaptured from Jordan in 1967 are not part of Israel. Instead, according to the resolution, they are territories being illegally occupied by Israel, and any building in these areas — including places for prayer at the Western Wall, access roads to Mt. Scopus, and synagogues in the historic Jewish Quarter — “constitutes a flagrant violation under international law.” If that indeed is the status quo, absent “changes . . . agreed by the parties through negotiations,” then what incentives do the Palestinians have to enter negotiations?"
    Barack Obama and his administration's hostility towards Israel has never been more openly displayed than during this past week. Without question, he’s been the most hostile, anti-Israel president in US history. And John Kerry was his Toad.

Maybe it is because of my aging memory but I believe I read some months back that ole horse face and his director obomination terminated communications with their Russian counterpart in Syria... if so, this is truly laughable and a well deserved affront to the ole horse face.... pray, prep and protect...
    I cussed-out a board member, and I didn't even get a T-shirt when I was banned.

ZIP | January 17, 2017 5:00 pm | Comments

John Kerry: Trump May Not Serve Out His Full Term…

If anyone else said this, they’d get their house raided by the Secret Service.
    Via Business Insider:
    US Secretary of State John Kerry on Tuesday made a subtle joke suggesting that President-elect Donald Trump may not serve out his full term in office.
    Keep reading…