Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Since we don't know what mornng will bring, I thought this should be read, in full!

A great addition to the Library here at TOL! Thank you, Louise! You have inspired me to frame a copy of the musical composition and hang it on the wall over my electronic keyboard!

I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

"They who would give up essential liberties to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin

God closes doors that no man can open and opens doors that no man can close.

Bump ....

O.W.

What has happened to all these people who have posted on this thread? They haven't been here for a very long time, some of them for 8 years!

Quote Originally Posted by somoprepper08 View Post
    What has happened to all these people who have posted on this thread? They haven't been here for a very long time, some of them for 8 years!
    I know ... on some level a bit sad.

When I first came I just watched and read, lotsa good, smart, interesting folk sharing worthwhile, insightful thoughts on maters that concern us all whether the rest of us realized.

Occasionally one or two will make an appearance if for nothing but to keep the rest of us honest, many have migrated elsewhere and some have passed.

Some have truly gone gray and dug in ... others have been incarcerated.

The one constant in life is change ....

O.W.

I'm pretty set in my ways and ain't really keen on change. Trying to do better but ya know how it is.

Bump ....

O.W.