Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FALSE TEACHERS EXPOSED: Word of Faith/Prosperity Gospel

Default FALSE TEACHERS EXPOSED: Word of Faith/Prosperity Gospel

*So many churches these days Preach a: Worldly Man-centered pragmatic Shallow "gospel" that is focused merely on this life,& is CONTRARY to God's Word VS the TRUE GOSPEL of Jesus Christ which is about the Good News of "REPENTANCE & FAITH in JESUS." (Mark 1:15). So many professing Christians lack Biblical Discernment as well.*

If you believe you are saved and can't see the truth in that video, you'd better get on your knees.

The deception is becoming increasingly transparent to those who can hear and understand God's Word and increasingly hidden to those that their sole desire is to please their own flesh.

Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine. For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. ~ 2 Timothy 4:2-4
    ¤ Loose Change

I have set the LORD always before me: because He is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. ~ Psalm 16:8

*Strange Fire, part of Grace to You's Truth Matters conference series, evaluates the doctrines, claims, and practices of the modern charismatic movement, and affirms the true Person and ministry of the Holy Spirit.*
    ¤ Loose Change

I have set the LORD always before me: because He is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. ~ Psalm 16:8

pretty wild stuff
    my faith is nothing to brag about but i still do fear God---

and don't forget this one

"If anyone causes one of these little ones--those who believe in me--to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.
    Last edited by jimmythebee; 06-03-2016 at 11:14 PM.

Thanks, L4T. These false teachers need exposing now more than ever. So many are living in outright deception these days, and it's only going to get worse as we see that day approaching.

Hey L4T, I just wanted to say thank you for pointing out some of the deceptive stuff going on with the New Apostolic Reformation characters I had been caught up with. The Lord has brought me out of it, and I've now got a very clear picture of what's going on right now in mainstream Christianity.

Quote Originally Posted by Look4Truth View Post

*Strange Fire, part of Grace to You's Truth Matters conference series, evaluates the doctrines, claims, and practices of the modern charismatic movement, and affirms the true Person and ministry of the Holy Spirit.*
    I appreciate Justin's heart, and he's done some great working exposing the false healing ministries. That being said, his presumption is that much of the signs/wonders stuff going on is fake when it's actually demonic.

There's a bunch of supernatural stuff going on in the charismatic circles which is built on witchcraft, divination, and the worship of demons.

They're likely the signs and "lying" wonders Paul references in 2 Thessalonians related to the strong delusion God is sending on the modern church because it hates the truth.

Hey,

Just a short note here, I have got to get outside and get to work. (This is just way to much fun!)

Some, many, all of these guys are making an attempt to reunite with the RCC. The Pope has made some comments (some where) about acceptance. And why not, since he is trying to welcome in Islam.

And if this is moving towards a one world religion, and it is, it has to be demonic.

And before we get on to high a horse: The Protestants/RCC are planing a big celebration in 2017 for the end of the protest, the 500th anniversary of it's start.

O, and might I add-It's trending.
    Wise Men Still Seek Him

Quote Originally Posted by CaryC View Post
    Hey,

Just a short note here, I have got to get outside and get to work. (This is just way to much fun!)

Some, many, all of these guys are making an attempt to reunite with the RCC. The Pope has made some comments (some where) about acceptance. And why not, since he is trying to welcome in Islam.

And if this is moving towards a one world religion, and it is, it has to be demonic.

And before we get on to high a horse: The Protestants/RCC are planing a big celebration in 2017 for the end of the protest, the 500th anniversary of it's start.

O, and might I add-It's trending.
    Oh, have I got a video for you. Since coming out from the NAR movement, I was able to piece together some really interesting stuff happening since the CC deposed Pope Benedict, and placed Francis in there.

It appears, in fact, that the "New Apostolic Reformation" was either funded by, or infiltrated by, the Catholic Church. At the very least, the same demonic forces that are at work corrupting the CC down the ages have come home to roost in the false revivals movement, which birthed the NAR movement.

I will have the video uploaded shortly.

ByGraceAlone, I'm still praising God for His work in bringing you out of that movement, and opening your eyes to the truth!

Look4Truth, I'm so glad that the Holy Spirit used you to reach out to BGA. We never know when we post things here at TTOL who the Holy Spirit may reach. It's so important in these days to stand for truth in all things. That's getting harder and harder to do, but God will go before us, if by faith, we place our trust in Him.

Quote Originally Posted by ByGraceAlone View Post
    I appreciate Justin's heart, and he's done some great working exposing the false healing ministries. That being said, his presumption is that much of the signs/wonders stuff going on is fake when it's actually demonic.
    Yes, it is, and it's very important that we understand this. Our brothers and sisters aren't just being taken in my hucksters trying to gain power or make a buck. They're being deceived by the enemy of men's souls and his dark spiritual cohorts. They need their eyes opened by the Holy Spirit so they can be rescued, as you were, BGA. I didn't know about that. Haven't been regular on the board for a good while. Praise God and thank God for your rescue and your faithfulness in witnessing so others may find Truth and be restored.

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves punishment, and the one who fears is not perfected in love. We love, because He first loved us. -- I John 4:18-19

Whoever derides their neighbor has no sense, but the one who has understanding holds their tongue. -- Proverbs 11:12.