Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: FALSE TEACHERS EXPOSED: Word of Faith/Prosperity Gospel

Yeah, praise God. The last five years have been pretty tough. As bad as it was, I don't think I could have learned what I've learned about submission and authority, the deception and witchcraft at work in the modern church, or to know how to handle what most Pentecostal/charismatics automatically presume is always a work of God in what is known as a "revival."

For two years, after leaving a ministry school that was birthed out of the Brownsville Revival, I sought the Lord and He taught me all these things about submission and authority in the scriptures. About 3 months ago it all clicked, and I was still actively a part of one of these New Apostolic Reformation churches.

It was then we withdrew and I could see clearly enough to do some research. Since I had gone to this ministry school, and had worked on transposing a ton of their footage from their revival services from the 90's, I had a unique insider's view of what happened. That, with the countless testimonies and video footage I was able to research online of those revivals has helped me get a clear big picture of what's going down right now.

I've created a website to warn others who are caught up in the movement and share some of the teachings the Lord led me to in the scriptures to help me be strong in the faith and reject their bad doctrines and witchcraft tentacles.

I have a number of videos listed. This one is about the glaring similarities between the Catholic Church and the New Apostolic Reformation, and how since the pope was swapped out in 2013 things are poppin' in the NAR movement with their leaders coming out to draw their followers to embrace the papacy. There may a massive ecumenical false signs and wonders revival headed our way that will make the false revivals of the 90s (Toronto Blessing and Brownsville Revival) look like kids stuff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzk3AtoLsEI

Quote Originally Posted by Sherree View Post
    Thanks, L4T. These false teachers need exposing now more than ever. So many are living in outright deception these days, and it's only going to get worse as we see that day approaching.
    You're welcome but thank the Lord, I'm just a lowly messenger, He's the One that opens eyes and ears.

Thanks, L4T. These false teachers need exposing now more than ever. So many are living in outright deception these days, and it's only going to get worse as we see that day approaching.
    It is... out of control out there. For true believers the deception and how deep it is becomes more clear every day. For the unsaved though, every day they allow to pass only desiring ear tickling, their chance to find the Light grows dim. What I've realized over the years of studying the apostasy and the movements is that the line between truth and deception has drawn closer every day. If you are not saved and are not dwelt with the Holy Spirit, you won't be able to tell the difference. It's... disconcerting to put it lightly.

Quote Originally Posted by ByGraceAlone View Post
    I appreciate Justin's heart, and he's done some great working exposing the false healing ministries. That being said, his presumption is that much of the signs/wonders stuff going on is fake when it's actually demonic.

There's a bunch of supernatural stuff going on in the charismatic circles which is built on witchcraft, divination, and the worship of demons.

They're likely the signs and "lying" wonders Paul references in 2 Thessalonians related to the strong delusion God is sending on the modern church because it hates the truth.
    I agree completely. As with everything I post, question everything, we must. I have differences with many teachers out there but as long as it's not major I can live with it. A lot of what the charismatic movement does is fake but you're right, a lot of it is demonic too. I've seen it.

I still remember watching "Prophetess" Juanita Bynum on TBN's Fleece-a-Thon several years ago and listening to a possessed woman cackling like a demon in the audience. Even Juanita looked at her shockingly. It was nuts. There's also what I call 'demonic rocking' as people start swaying back and forth, similar to Rain Man, most likely the result of being whipped into an evil frenzy. It's awful, I can't study much these days without getting sick to my stomach, the Spirit gets real restless.

I replied in the other thread but thanks again for sharing your testimony. It's powerful. May I ask, was it like scales dropping from your eyes? I know it was for me.
    ¤ Loose Change

I have set the LORD always before me: because He is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. ~ Psalm 16:8

Hey ByGraceAlone,

Thanks for video, it was great.

BTW was that you? If so, it was so nice to see you.

If you have time you might want to research that big, big party bringing Protestants back into the RCC fold, in 2017.

One of the things I read was that their/our differences on several issues, including salvation, are basically the same now.

Just saying that might reveal some things, if your research hasn't already.

Good video. Thanks
    Wise Men Still Seek Him

Quote Originally Posted by Look4Truth View Post

I replied in the other thread but thanks again for sharing your testimony. It's powerful. May I ask, was it like scales dropping from your eyes? I know it was for me.
    One of the reasons I was so gung-ho for the movement was because I got some powerful supernatural signs when we asked God to confirm it. What I didn't realize at the time was that those signs came forth because I submitted myself to Dr. Brown's radio show, and Dr. Brown's ministry has teams of intercessors who pray (prey) over the hearts and minds of all it reaches.

That being said, even while I attended Fire School of Ministry, I had raised concerns with the leadership on a number of things. The last meeting I had with the lead pastor of the church/school I told him there was witchcraft at work in the leadership, even though I could not articulate exactly what that meant clearly. I knew it by the fruit and the Holy Spirit was helping me to undertstand even when I was in the midst of the deception.

I was so conflicted about being in the school, though, because of the signs. At that meeting I clearly heard Jesus say to me, "I'm pulling you out."

It was two more years, however, before I actually understood clearly about how submission and authority work and could see Jesus' warnings about submitting to hypocritical spiritual authorities in the gospels, and Paul's warning that hypocritical ministries are functioning in demonic power in 1 Tim. 4:1-5.

After leaving the school of ministry, we bounced around various churches. Almost all of them, it became clear, were connected to Fire School of Ministry, or the New Apostolic Reformation, in some way. Then I started to see how this whole mess is a series of pyramid schemes within a larger pyramid. Researching on the internet uncovered countless testimonies of people who got caught up in other bigtime NAR churches and their experiences were just like mine.

Here is a video I created on the organizational structure of the New Apostolic Reformation. Many within the network act like there is no structure, but that's a lie. Since they hold to this scheme of direct submission to man so strongly, the affiliations are quite real, though they don't necessarily divulge that to the public.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQYSMWlhGo8

Quote Originally Posted by CaryC View Post
    Hey ByGraceAlone,

Thanks for video, it was great.

BTW was that you? If so, it was so nice to see you.

If you have time you might want to research that big, big party bringing Protestants back into the RCC fold, in 2017.

One of the things I read was that their/our differences on several issues, including salvation, are basically the same now.

Just saying that might reveal some things, if your research hasn't already.

Good video. Thanks
    Thanks, Cary. It was me.

Quote Originally Posted by CaryC View Post
    Hey,

And before we get on to high a horse: The Protestants/RCC are planing a big celebration in 2017 for the end of the protest, the 500th anniversary of it's start.

O, and might I add-It's trending.
    Do you have any good links related to this? It looks like they're trying to move pretty quick. Perhaps the devil knows his time is short?

I've been reading about that CaryC, amazing to watch the end times world religion line up.

It amazes me that people believe a revival is coming, the bible says otherwise. However, satan's end times mark religion will certainly look like a revival to the lost. It's crazy.

There is no revival coming, only a false one!

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. ~ 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4

Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; ~ 1 Timothy 4:1

I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? ~ Luke 18:8

But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. ~ Matthew 24:37
    ¤ Loose Change

I have set the LORD always before me: because He is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. ~ Psalm 16:8

Quote Originally Posted by ByGraceAlone View Post
    One of the reasons I was so gung-ho for the movement was because I got some powerful supernatural signs when we asked God to confirm it. What I didn't realize at the time was that those signs came forth because I submitted myself to Dr. Brown's radio show, and Dr. Brown's ministry has teams of intercessors who pray (prey) over the hearts and minds of all it reaches.

That being said, even while I attended Fire School of Ministry, I had raised concerns with the leadership on a number of things. The last meeting I had with the lead pastor of the church/school I told him there was witchcraft at work in the leadership, even though I could not articulate exactly what that meant clearly. I knew it by the fruit and the Holy Spirit was helping me to undertstand even when I was in the midst of the deception.

I was so conflicted about being in the school, though, because of the signs. At that meeting I clearly heard Jesus say to me, "I'm pulling you out."

It was two more years, however, before I actually understood clearly about how submission and authority work and could see Jesus' warnings about submitting to hypocritical spiritual authorities in the gospels, and Paul's warning that hypocritical ministries are functioning in demonic power in 1 Tim. 4:1-5.

After leaving the school of ministry, we bounced around various churches. Almost all of them, it became clear, were connected to Fire School of Ministry, or the New Apostolic Reformation, in some way. Then I started to see how this whole mess is a series of pyramid schemes within a larger pyramid. Researching on the internet uncovered countless testimonies of people who got caught up in other bigtime NAR churches and their experiences were just like mine.

Here is a video I created on the organizational structure of the New Apostolic Reformation. Many within the network act like there is no structure, but that's a lie. Since they hold to this scheme of direct submission to man so strongly, the affiliations are quite real, though they don't necessarily divulge that to the public.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQYSMWlhGo8
    That's just scary stuff. If I were in one of those services and didn't know it, I'd be running for the door at first fire incantation lol.

FIRE ON YA! FIRE!!!

"You still want just a little more, don't you?"

Um, no Benny, just no. See all the possession in that video? Oh my...
    ¤ Loose Change

Quote Originally Posted by ByGraceAlone
    Do you have any good links related to this? It looks like they're trying to move pretty quick. Perhaps the devil knows his time is short?
    BGA, CaryC read about this in a Catholic Periodical online. Also, it shows photos of Kenneth Copeland laying hands on the pope imparting the Baptism of the Holy Spirit.

BGA, CaryC read about this in a Catholic Periodical online. Also, it shows photos of Kenneth Copeland laying hands on the pope imparting the Baptism of the Holy Spirit.
    What if the first beast of Revelation is the Catholic Church and the second beast is this false protestantism?