Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Happy Ramadan (Attacks) thread

Multiple Dead After Gunman Goes On Rampage In Belgium Yelling ‘Allahu Akbar,’ Report Says

Belgium is a real hotbed of terrorism.
    Via Daily Wire:
    Belgian law enforcement officials are investigating a shooting that happened on Tuesday as a terrorist attack after a gunman killed three people while reportedly yelling “Allahu Akbar.”
    The attacker had been in prison since 2003 and was released on Monday on a two-day leave before allegedly carrying out the attack in the Belgian city of Liege, The Washington Post reported.
    The gunman, who reportedly yelled “Allahu Akbar” during the attack, ran up behind two female police officers and attacked them with a knife before stealing one of their handguns and shooting them both to death. The attacker also shot and killed a 22-year-old male bystander who was in the area.
    Keep reading…
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

1. 2
    2. 3
    3. 4
    4. 5

Ramadan in the Netherlands: Axe-waving Muslim screaming “Allahu akbar” stabs police dog to death

May 31, 2018 10:19 am By Robert Spencer 2 Comments
    More on this story. It was not revealed in earlier stories that this Muslim was screaming “Allahu akbar,” marking his attack as an act of Islamic piety. And as I noted yesterday, killing dogs is an act of Islamic piety: “Once Gabriel promised the Prophet (that he would visit him, but Gabriel did not come) […]

Belgium: Muslim who murdered four told hostage he wouldn’t harm her since she was Muslim and observing Ramadan fast

May 31, 2018 8:43 am By Robert Spencer 7 Comments
    This is reminiscent of other incidents, including when the Muslim in Minnesota who asked mall shoppers if they were Muslim and then stabbed non-Muslims. In Mali, Muslims screaming “Allahu akbar” took hostages, freeing those who could recite the Qur’an. In September 2013 at Nairobi’s Westgate Mall, Muslims murdered people who couldn’t answer questions about Islam. […]

Germany: Man stabs two people near Flensburg central station

May 30, 2018 7:11 pm By Robert Spencer 9 Comments
    This may, of course, not be a jihad attack. The German authorities, however, are so unforthcoming with details about such attacks, that there is no way to tell with certainty what it is. The Islamic State issued this call in September 2014: So O muwahhid, do not let this battle pass you by wherever you may […]

Belgium: Muslim who murdered three had appeared in reports on “radicalism,” still allowed to take a leave from prison

May 30, 2018 2:30 pm By Robert Spencer 31 Comments
    “Prime Minister Charles Michel has acknowledged the assailant, who had a lengthy criminal record that included theft, assault and drug offenses, had appeared indirectly in three reports on radicalism but was still allowed to take a leave from prison.” Michel should be forced to resign in disgrace, but of course he will not be. Still, […]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Now this is
    IRONY

Afghan Clerics Label Suicide Attacks a Sin. Then, a Bomber Strikes Their Meeting.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/as-afgh...hem-1528111560
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/