Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cannabis Medicines and How to make it

Thank you for all of this, Jazzy. It's extremely helpful. Now I'm downloading videos off of youtube to add to what you've written.

glad you like it, there are so many different things a person can make and use, i just offer a few that i have tried and like. downloading youtubes? that is a great idea, i didnt know that could be done.

i got a large notebook, printed out the recipes as i came upon them and i keep some notes on what i liked or didnt like or what worked better. some things are too much trouble for me so i dont bother even tho i like the idea.

the gummy bear recipes is really easy for most people, made with a tincture. you need a candy mold, which is not hard to find online but i found it very hard to see them clearly and i spilled alot so i dont make them. and the hard candy, very easy to make with the little candy molds but too hard for me to see, so i take a silpat baking sheet, dust it with powder sugar and pour a thin ribbon of the liquid on it (as neat as i can), let it harden and break into thumb size pieces. each piece is about the strength of 2 tylenols. thats kinda how i measure it.

there are few hard and fast rules in making things, you can experiment and there is always something to learn..
    There is Only Jesus--no other worthy of honors or prayers or devotion. Anything or anyone else are end times deceptions distracting us from fully knowing Christ. There is No Other.

CANNABIS MEDICINE RECIPES & INFO
    https://cannacancerblog.wordpress.com/blog/

Cannabis Gummy Bears

this is very easy to make the whole thing about putting cannabis in things like hard candy, gummy bears, brownies, etc, etc is to offer different delivery systems. the basic idea is to take the cannabis is measured doses for what your condition is. it is novel and can be fun experimenting. it is not necessary. the tincture, paste, oil and edible salve is fine this stuff is for making it less boring i guess.
    Ingredients

1/2 cup cold water
    1 large packet sugar-free jello flavor
    4 envelopes gelatin
    4 tablespoons cannabis tincture
    molds to hold gummies
    oil spray

Method

1. Spray molds lightly, and wipe with paper towel leaving very little oil
    2. Mix Jello flavor and 4 envelopes gelatin with whisk
    3. Add 1/2 cup cold water, and whisk in saucepan
    4. Bring to boil, then heat for 5 minutes on low
    5. Take off heat and add 4 tablespoons of tincture, mixing well
    6. Pour into molds
    7. Refrigerate for 15 minutes to set
    8. Peel out and eat
    There is Only Jesus--no other worthy of honors or prayers or devotion. Anything or anyone else are end times deceptions distracting us from fully knowing Christ. There is No Other.

Cannabis Butter
    many people like to use this recipe for cooking thus adding cannabis into their diet that way, i never cared for it much as i prefer to measure my exact dose. this is a pretty famous recipe and lots of people like it so im adding it here.
    Ingredients

1 pound unsalted butter
    2 cups water
    1 ounce decarboxylated, ground cannabis buds, or 2 ounces decarboxylated dried, ground, and trimmed cannabis leaf
    Equipment:
    Large saucepan/pot
    Whisk
    Large glass bowl
    Strainer or sieve that ts in the glass bowl
    Cheesecloth
    Spatula
    Plastic wrap
    Butter knife
    Lidded glass jar (to store the nished cannabutter)

Method

1. In a large saucepan, bring the butter and water to a rapid simmer (just below a boil—the liquid will be active, with small bubbles consistently rising to the surface) over medium heat until the butter melts.
    2. Whisk in the cannabis.
    3. Reduce the heat to low and bring the mixture to a slow simmer (there will be very little movement in the liquid, with small bubbles occasionally rising to the surface). Do not let the mixture boil.
    4. Cook for 5 hours, stirring every 90 minutes or so. Add additional warm water if needed (you don't want all the water to boil o ).
    5. While the butter cooks, line a strainer or sieve with cheesecloth and place it over a large glass bowl.
    6. After 5 hours, pour the butter slowly through the cheesecloth into the bowl. Press down on the cannabis with a spatula to extract all the butter.
    7. Fold the cheesecloth, and use the spatula to push any remaining cannabutter into the bowl. Discard the cheesecloth.
    8. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate it for at least 3 hours (overnight is better). The mixture will separate into solid butter and liquid water.
    9. Remove the butter from the fridge, discard the water, and slide a butter knife around the edges to remove the cannabutter from the bowl.
    10. Transfer the butter to a glass jar with a lid and store it in the fridge or freezer.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    if you guys got any questions let me know

i have updated my cannabis medicine blog with new info and recipes. some info on strains and specific conditions.

some really good stuff on there on how to make what you need.

Are there any favorite strains you stick with?

hi there,
    sorry ive not been back in awhile.
    yes there are a couple strains i like to use, mostly by content,
    i prefer indicas or a mix with the indica at least 80%. indica is more calming and relaxing, sativas are more energizing,

also, i look for a high CBD content and a low to med THC. so a 1:1 ratio of around 10% each is a good all around strain to use medically. also i like at least one very low THC and very high CBD, id say 0-5% THC to 10%+. i look for the highest i can find.

the average mj plant runs around %10 THC and CBD content is wildly variable. expect to pay a good $10 per seed or more for the good proven medical strains. and i only get feminized seeds, tried some auto and they were a total waste of time (IMO).
    any other questions feel free to PM me, i get an email and can get back quicker.

ive been having some VERY good results with the Apostles Oil recipe.
    it is originally for epilepsy, seizures, brain damages but after some more searching learned this is also used for cancer and PTSD, depression and a few other things with very good results.

my problem has been vestibular damage that causes dizzy spells 24/7. 3 yrs, 11 doctors and tons of tests and all they can tell me is its damage from some virus or something, cant be fixed, take symptom relief stuff and deal with it. its alot like Menieres and it sucks.
    so i started the Apostles Oil recipe and damn if it didnt start working by the 2nd day. after about a month now, the dizzy spells are cut in half in strength and duration.
    amazing. really amazing.
    still have a problem on days when the barometer drops and its very windy, it feels like someone is stirring my brain with a spoon but again, i think i can safely say it has cut those episodes in half also.

very good.
    i hope there are some here who are making some things and trying them out to see what works best for them.