Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The DNC Is Toast Thread

Default The DNC Is Toast Thread

DNC Mocked A Buzzfeed Report That Their Cyber Security Was Lax

Via Buzzfeed:
    Just months before a trove of Democratic National Committee emails were hacked and published online, a DNC communications director mocked a BuzzFeed News report in May that questioned the effectiveness of its cybersecurity.
    Wikileaks on Friday published more than 19,000 emails from seven senior DNC staffers sent between January 2015 and May 25 this year. Some of the emails show DNC staffers criticizing the presidential campaign of Sen. Bernie Sanders.
    Buried in the trove was one email from deputy communications director Eric Walker sent to what appeared to be a broad communications team mailing list on May 5. The email shared a BuzzFeed News report, published on the same day, in which cybersecurity experts questioned the online security of both the Democratic and Republican national committees.
    Keep reading…
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Tim Kaine Addresses Crowd In Spanish, Promises Amnesty Plan In First 100 Days In Office

Oh joy.
    Via Breitbart:
    Sen. Tim Kaine (D-VA) was officially announced as Hillary Clinton’s running mate in Miami this afternoon as she introduced him as a “progressive who likes to get things done.”
    “Hey, guys. Thank you!” he said as he took the podium, before immediately launching into a message in Spanish.

Kaine repeatedly referred to his missionary work in Honduras, where he learned to speak fluent Spanish.
    Keep reading…
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Bernie Or Bust’…
    The moonbats have landed.
    Via WCAU:
    Thirteen hours and one middle-finger later, Lynne Schwartzhoff arrived from Illinois to a hotel in Malvern Thursday night.
    By noon Friday, she was parked at the newly-erected fence separating FDR Park and South Broad Street.
    “I wanted to familiarize myself with the area,” she said, sitting in her car with the words “Philly Bernie or Bust” painted on the rear window.
    Schwartzhoff, 52, a college professor, was making her way to a fellow activist’s house in Mercantville, New Jersey, where a total of four protesters are staying for the week of the Democratic National Convention. She arrived 8:15 p.m. Thursday after leaving her home shortly after 6 a.m. On the road, a man in Indiana flipped her the bird, and a driver in a car with a Texas license plate yelled a profanity at her.
    The DNC officially begins 3 p.m. Monday, but protests and marches are planned for Sunday. The DNC runs July 25-28. Meetings and protest preparations are already underway as Schwartzhoff can attest. She has come from Belleville, Illinois, to be a “peacekeeper” with a group called the People’s Convention.
    Training, she said, is scheduled for a couple different times over the weekend starting Friday night.
    Thousands of protesters, with estimates throughout the last couple months indicating 30,000 to 50,000, will descend on Center City and South Philadelphia. A notable location is FDR Park, where the city has granted permits for massive rallies. The park is located across the South Broad Street from the Wells Fargo Center.
    Keep reading…

July 23, 2016 11:53 pm | Comments When DNC Protester ‘Allies’ Don’t Show Up To Protest RNC, They Send Interns…

This of course raises interesting questions. They are admitting they are ‘allied’ with protesters, which of course we knew, but it is here clearly spelt out.
    But when the protesters are lazy and don’t show up, they throw their own interns out there to cover the deal.
    Here’s what that looked like:

Sad, indeed…

Jeff ZelenyVerified account‏@jeffzeleny 12h12 hours ago Democratic chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz no longer has major speaking role at convention, source says, in wake of email leak at DNC.

7:50 PM - 23 Jul 2016

2,612 retweets 2,926 likes

ents
    Why Obama’s Half Brother Is Voting For Trump

It’s kind of hilarious to see him in the Make America Great again hat.
    Via NY Post:
    President Obama’s Kenyan half-brother wants to make America great again — so he’s voting for Donald Trump.
    “I like Donald Trump because he speaks from the heart,” Malik Obama told The Post from his home in the rural village of Kogelo. “Make America Great Again is a great slogan. I would like to meet him.”
    Obama, 58, a longtime Democrat, said his “deep disappointment” in his brother Barack’s administration has led him to recently switch allegiance to “the party of Lincoln.”
    Keep reading…

Leaked Emails Show DNC Planned Anti-Trump Protests…

Gotta love the DNC leaks providing smoking gun for everything we knew.
    Via Daily Caller:
    The release of Democratic National Committee emails by WikiLeaks Friday reveals that DNC officials planned anti-Donald Trump protests.
    In multiple emails, DNC officials signed off and acknowledged the existence of two anti-Donald Trump protests in South Bend, IN and Billings, MT. The release of nearly 20,000 emails is the first in a WikiLeaks “Hillary Leaks” series.
    On April 29, a DNC press staffer, Rachel Palermo, alerted Eric Walker, deputy communications director, about a Facebook page for an anti-Trump protest on May 2 in South Bend. “Whoo! Thanks to our interns for finding this out.” Walker replies, “I like it, as long as the students feel safe getting involved. I imagine this demo will be nicer than the one in San Fran today.”
    That day in San Francisco protesters blocked off roads to an event Donald Trump was hosting. The Republican nominee ended up having jump down from the highway and sneak around back to enter
    Keep reading…

DNC Influenced Reporters To Sandbag Sanders, Refused His People Committee Slots To Help Hillary

DNC= Democrats Nefarious for Clinton.
    Via NY Post:
    Democratic Party bigwigs enlisted prominent media outlets to slant coverage to boost Hillary Clinton and sandbag Bernie Sanders, according to some of the 19,000 e-mails hacked from the Democratic National Committee’s servers and posted to WikiLeaks.
    The messages reveal behind-the-scenes meetings and off-the-record exchanges between DNC operatives and staffers at newspapers, networks and news Web sites, including The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal, CNN, MSNBC, Politico and RealClearPolitics.
    In one case, an investigative reporter at Politico gave DNC officials a sneak peek at an article about Clinton’s state-party fund-raising — before his editor even saw the piece.
    “Per agreement . . . any thoughts appreciated,” wrote Politico’s Ken Vogel to the DNC’s national press secretary, Mark Paustenbach, on April 30.
    “Vogel gave me his story ahead of time/before it goes to his editors as long as I didn’t share it,” Paustenbach told his boss, communications director Luis Miranda.
    The communication officials cherry-picked reporters.
    Keep reading…

But Karma Will Get Ya…When there was some discord among the delegates about the rules committee, Debbie Wasserman Schultz tweeted this out to Reince Pribus:

Today she resigned because of her own nefarious plottings to get Hillary elected were revealed in DNC leaks. But the whole set of folks at the DNC who were involved in rigging it for Hillary are still there, and, of course, Hillary is still unsanctioned for all this. Debbie is the one falling on the sword, and they hope it goes away.

The new interim chair of the Democratic National Committee, Donna Brazile, is no fan of the Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders’ campaign, a leaked email shows.
    Brazile was emailed on May 13 by a Washington Post reporter to comment on the “fight between the Sanders camp and DNC over adequate representation on the platform committee and others ahead of the convention.”
    Brazile then forwarded the press inquiry to DNC officials and wrote, “I have no intentions of touching this. Why? Because I will cuss out the Sanders camp!”
    The same WikiLeaks release of nearly 20,000 emails contained multiple instances of Florida Democratic Rep. Wasserman Schultz talking negatively about Sanders and his campaign. Wasserman Schultz is currently the DNC chairwoman but will resign at the conclusion of the Democratic Party convention Thursday.

Surprise, Surprise! Hillary Names Wasserman Schultz Honorary Chair Of Campaign For Taking One For The Team…

Payoff time! Debs isn’t going away.
    Via Washington Examiner:
    Presumptive Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton scooped up outgoing Democratic National Committee Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz Sunday afternoon as the honorary chair of her campaign’s 50-state program.
    In a sort of thank you letter, Clinton said the Miami congresswoman will serve as a surrogate for her national campaign, helping the team in Florida and other key states.
    “I look forward to campaigning with Debbie in Florida and helping her in her re-election bid — because as president, I will need fighters like Debbie in Congress who are ready on day one to get to work for the American people,” Clinton wrote.
    President Obama also celebrated Wasserman Schultz despite the negative events surrounding her resignation, which is effective at the end of the week.
    Keep reading…

breezy is offline Tree of Liberty Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    But Karma Will Get Ya…When there was some discord among the delegates about the rules committee, Debbie Wasserman Schultz tweeted this out to Reince Pribus:

Today she resigned because of her own nefarious plottings to get Hillary elected were revealed in DNC leaks. But the whole set of folks at the DNC who were involved in rigging it for Hillary are still there, and, of course, Hillary is still unsanctioned for all this. Debbie is the one falling on the sword, and they hope it goes away.

The new interim chair of the Democratic National Committee, Donna Brazile, is no fan of the Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders’ campaign, a leaked email shows.
    Brazile was emailed on May 13 by a Washington Post reporter to comment on the “fight between the Sanders camp and DNC over adequate representation on the platform committee and others ahead of the convention.”
    Brazile then forwarded the press inquiry to DNC officials and wrote, “I have no intentions of touching this. Why? Because I will cuss out the Sanders camp!”
    The same WikiLeaks release of nearly 20,000 emails contained multiple instances of Florida Democratic Rep. Wasserman Schultz talking negatively about Sanders and his campaign. Wasserman Schultz is currently the DNC chairwoman but will resign at the conclusion of the Democratic Party convention Thursday.

Surprise, Surprise! Hillary Names Wasserman Schultz Honorary Chair Of Campaign For Taking One For The Team…

Payoff time! Debs isn’t going away.
    Via Washington Examiner:
    Presumptive Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton scooped up outgoing Democratic National Committee Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz Sunday afternoon as the honorary chair of her campaign’s 50-state program.
    In a sort of thank you letter, Clinton said the Miami congresswoman will serve as a surrogate for her national campaign, helping the team in Florida and other key states.
    “I look forward to campaigning with Debbie in Florida and helping her in her re-election bid — because as president, I will need fighters like Debbie in Congress who are ready on day one to get to work for the American people,” Clinton wrote.
    President Obama also celebrated Wasserman Schultz despite the negative events surrounding her resignation, which is effective at the end of the week.
    Keep reading…

What a bunch of filthy, lying thieving *******s!!!!
    Lenno, you should put this up in the convention thread.