Page 235 of 268 FirstFirst ... 135185225233234235236237245 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 2680

Thread: The Globalist Agenda

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

NY Governor Calls on Facebook to Crack Down on Pro-Lifers

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/madeli...matio-n2595844
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Texas father DEPLATFORMED by GoFundMe for raising money for son who died after taking Pfizer vaccine

(Natural News) A Texas father who lost his teenage son to the Pfizer-BioNTech Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine has been kicked off the crowdfunding website GoFundMe. The father in question is Ernest Ramirez. His son, Ernesto Ramirez Jr. received his first dose of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine on April 19. The elder Ramirez said his … [Read More...]

For those who don't believe that the German government is coming after Gab for refusing to censor at their demand, trust me it's very real.

Contact info redacted.

Facebook fully aware that Instagram is toxic for teen girls, according to company documents

(Natural News) Thirty-two percent of teen girls say that they feel bad about their bodies, and Instagram makes them feel worse. Researchers from Instagram, which is owned by Facebook Inc. studied user experiences with the app and checking to see if its negative impact on teen girls is part of a broader phenomenon. Their findings … [Read More...]

World Economic Forum tells U.S. colleges to 're-educate the racists among us'

The World Economic Forum released an article proposing ways to end purported racism at American universities.

Suggested solutions included a 'diversity barometer' for campuses to 'hold university leadership accountable.'