Page 79 of 268 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast

Thread: The Globalist Agenda

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Maxine Waters Classifies Term ‘Rioting’ as ‘Negative Language … Used Against Black People’

Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA), in an interview published Wednesday, explained why she rejects the term “rioting” in describing violent protests, contending that the word is part of “negative language used far too often in a description of black people by folks who fundamentally don’t see black people the same way they see whites and others.”

UCLA Professor: People Have No Choice But to Riot

UCLA Professor Robin Kelley suggested this week that black Americans have no choice but to riot in the aftermath of George Floyd’s death. As Kelley explained in a UCLA interview, “My wife asked me this question last night, ‘Do you think this is right?’ I said, ‘What other choice do people have?’”

“The Calls Are Coming From Inside The House”

Signal Messaging App Adds Face-Blurring Feature to Hide Identity of Protesters

The Signal messaging app introduced a feature this week that will help protesters shield their identities. When activated, the feature uses facial detection technology to automatically blur faces in pictures, hindering law enforcement efforts to identify violent rioters and looters. According to the company, “One immediate thing seems clear: 2020 is a pretty good year to cover your face.”
    Last edited by Lenno; 06-04-2020 at 04:57 PM.

Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey to Give $3 Million to Colin Kaepernick’s Social Justice Group

Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey reportedly plans to donate $3 million to ex-NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick’s social activism group, Know Your Rights Camp.

Pope Francis Phones Head of U.S. Bishops in Show of Support

Pope Francis called Los Angeles Archbishop José H. Gomez Wednesday to “express his prayers and closeness to the Church and people of the United States in this moment of unrest,” the archdiocese reported.

Big Bird and Elmo Will ‘Address Racism’ in Virtual CNN Town Hall

CNN is teaming up with the perennial children’s program “Sesame Street” in a virtual town hall that will “address racism” in America in the wake of the police involved death of George Floyd.

The Rock: ‘There’s Going to Be Blood But the Process to Change Has Already Begun’

Hollywood actor Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson swiped at President Donald Trump amid nationwide protests and violence over the police involved death of George Floyd by repeatedly asking where is our “leader” and demanding we all say the words “Black Lives Matter.” Johnson also judged that societal change is already in process — however — “there’s going to be blood.”