Page 183 of 268 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193233 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 2680

Thread: The Globalist Agenda

Many of you don’t know this but The Atlantic magazine is ground zero for the incitement campaign against conservatives. It shares dozens of hateful stories per week.

Places like this are also very afraid of being caught doing what they do. So let them know you’re watching: https://support.theatlantic.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

This is happening according to Bible prophecy about how God's people are powerless and targeted for destruction at the evil end of the age.

http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...38#post2818238

The creator of the Great Reset, the high priest of the NWO

There are 2 large fasces on either side of speaker's podium in Congress.
    There were fasces on USA' Mercury dimes, too.
    The fasce symbolizes power.
    When the Messiah walked the Earth, Edom controlled Jerusalem via the king, priesthood, lawyers. scribes, pharisees and saducees.
    And they have controlled Congress for quite a while, at least since Lincoln.

Army researchers developing “biohybrid” combat robots using living tissue

(Natural News) In a move seemingly straight out of a science fiction movie, the U.S. Army is now working on robots that combine living tissue with machines. A team at the Army Research Laboratory (ARL) is working on "biohybrid robotics" that integrate living tissue into mechanical systems in a manner that produces "never-before-seen" … [Read More...]