Page 268 of 268 FirstFirst ... 168218258266267268
Results 2,671 to 2,680 of 2680

Thread: The Globalist Agenda

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Left-Wing EU Commissioner Warns Musk, "The Bird Will Fly By Our Rules"

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...-fly-our-rules

“Kill Switches” Will Be Installed In Every New Car Starting In 2026

https://www.banned.video/watch?id=6362d119c076d509d120241b

Almost as if he knew in advance:
    Bill Gates says political polarization 'may bring it all to an end' and could even lead to a civil war

• Bill Gates is sounding the alarm on political polarization in the US.
    • "Political polarization may bring it all to an end, we're going to have a hung election and a civil war," he told Forbes recently.
    • Gates, who has been the target of many conspiracy theories over the years, also pointed out the dangers of misinformation.