Page 197 of 268 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198199207247 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 2680

Thread: The Globalist Agenda

Anti-science Twitter censors all peer-reviewed science exposing futility of masks

(Natural News) Prashant Bhushan, an advocate-on-record for the Supreme Court of India, was punished by Twitter for tweeting about a peer-reviewed study showing that face masks are ineffective and harmful. Twitter pulled the tweet citing a violation of its "community standards." The linked study warns that wearing a face mask restricts … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

It Was All a Media Stunt: Far-Left Facebook Upholds Ban on President Trump Based on a Lie

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Facebook Permanently Blacklists LifeSite News

Facebook has permanently blacklisted its page over “false information about COVID-19” and “vaccine discouraging information.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/05/05/facebook-pe

Big Tech Overlords Getting Ready To Make Their Final Moves to End Free Speech Online

Jen Psaki Reveals She Plans to Step Down as Biden Press Secretary Next Year

To be replaced by Frau Blucher...

Germany once was a Major part of Europe, however.
    "From 1792 to 1814 the French Revolutionary Armies overran Germany. In 1800
    Bavaria shared in the Austrian defeat at Hohenlinden and the French occupied
    Munich. In 1805 the Bavarian Elector was made King of Bavaria by Napoleon
    and stipulated to back up Napoleon in all his wars with a force of 30,000 men.
    Thus Bavaria became the absolute vassal of the French. This was ‘The Time of
    Germany’s Deepest Humiliation’, Which is referred to again and again by
    Hitler." foreword Mein Kampf

Germany is there again playing games with HATO.