Page 253 of 268 FirstFirst ... 153203243251252253254255263 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 2680

Thread: The Globalist Agenda

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

https://ourtube.co.uk/watch/LmBVTc6kRqXMHUU
    Germany - Dr. Andreas Noack ARRESTED on LIVESTREAM!! - DEAD! - #RESIST

(Excerpt) With the Cold War over and the borders wide open, the great flood of people into the empire proper is about to change the complexion of the ruling class. You see this with the South Asian takeover of Silicon Valley. The latest example is Twitter, the social media publisher, getting a new boss. Parag Agarwal will succeed Jack Dorsey as the CEO of the company. Vijaya Gadde is the policy, safety lead director and a chief legal officer and general counsel of Twitter.

If we take a quick inventory of the big tech firms, we see that Google is now ruled by Sundar Pichai. Microsoft is now ruled by a person named Satya Nadella. IBM, once synonymous with American technological innovation, is now ruled by a person called Arvind Krishna. Adobe Systems is ruled by Shantanu Narayen. VMWare, the biggest virtualization firm is ruled by Raghu Raghuram. Silicon Valley is looking like the chamber of commerce of Bangalore.

This may seem like a coincidence, but Kamala Harris is the Vice president because Indian money bought her the spot on the ticket. All of her campaign money came from this cabal of South Asians in California. She remains in her post, even though the Biden people want her out, because the party is afraid of alienating the Brahmans. They know the GOP is on its knees outside those offices begging for cash. They are planning to run Nimrata Nikki Randhawa in the 2024 primary.

What is happening, of course, is the old Judeo-Puritan ruling elite is getting pushed aside by the highly clannish and ambitious Brahman ruling elite.
    Rest at link
    https://thezman.com/wordpress/?p=25835

Drudge Gushes: Biden Is A Juggernaut, Fastest Recovery In American History…

Yeah sure. Where are all these workers? Go to Target, go to Walmart, hell even go to Arby’s. My local Wendy’s has 1 person working the night shift. My local Kroger has one person working in the deli all days of the week. Where the hell are all these people finding jobs? In the Biden Administration? This imbecile must’ve sold the site to China or a Democrat. No normal person thinks these things about Biden. Even the press had to be coaxed into writing this kinda garbage.