Page 81 of 268 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181 ... LastLast

Thread: The Globalist Agenda

What an absolute tool. Should have stayed home instead of voting for him.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

If I were the governor of a state which had sent its National Guard to DC, I would order my troops to either disregard the order or come home.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Nolte: Democrats Want to Abolish the Police and Confiscate Our Guns

Of course Democrats want to abolish the police and confiscate our guns. Of course these power-hungry leftists want us helpless and defenseless. Duh.

So sick of the continuous propaganda being spewed at all angles. Dried to divert my thoughts by watching some streaming network crime stuff to get my mind off of current events. Low and behold every break had a public service message about how "We're all in this together", give money to feed the starving kids who can't get 3 free meals a day because Covid 19 closed government schools, and Discovery Channel supporting #Blacklivesmatter. Is their any sanity left in the world?