Page 222 of 268 FirstFirst ... 122172212220221222223224232 ... LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 2680

Thread: The Globalist Agenda

Whistleblower Exposes Google As Acting As A Foreign Intelligence Propaganda Outlet - CD Media

Thursday, July 22nd 2021, 7:18:15 pm

Silicon Valley Has Sold Out To The Chicoms.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

YouTube takes down American Conservative Union video about Trump’s lawsuit against Big Tech censorship

(Natural News) YouTube’s censorship of conservatives continues in full swing as The American Conservative Union (ACU) reports that the platform has deleted one of its videos covering class-action lawsuits filed by former President Donald Trump against several parties, including YouTube’s owner, Google. In addition, the ACU was banned from … [Read More...]

The White House versus Fakebook – As we watch them eat their own with playing the blame game we note Press Sec admitted to violating constitution

(Natural News) As we watch liberals eat their own with the White House attacking Facebook, with Joe Biden accusing them of "killing people," and Facebook issuing a statement pushing back, we see a few points getting lost in the chaos of the battle. (Article by Susan Duclos republished from AllNewsPipeline.com) White House Press … [Read More...]

Paypal Partners With Anti-Defamation League to Block Financial Transactions for Extremists and Hate Movements
    July 26, 2021 | Sundance

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2021/07/26/

YouTube takes down Veritas video after CNN contacts them on "copyright" grounds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R33YLUFTyow

BREAKING: Twitter just suspended the Arizona Audit account as well as the Audit War Room account.

Follow me on Telegram and Gab for when I am booted. I will be next.

https://t.me/wendyrogersaz
    https://gab.com/wendyrogersaz