Page 107 of 268 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 2680

Thread: The Globalist Agenda

Melbourne is now an open air prison.

It’s your XYZ.

https://www.xyz.net.au/xyz-live-127-...rews-vs-bacon/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Mary Trump Calls for the President to Be Criminally Charged for Coronavirus Response

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/08/04/mary-trump-calls-for-the-president-to-be-criminally-charged-for-coronavirus-response/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

CDC expects 2020 outbreak of rare, life-threatening condition affecting children

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/510471-cdc-expects-2020-outbreak-of-rare-life-threatening-condition-affecting

Report Shows Massive Corruption: Las Vegas Sent Out 223,000 Ballots to Wrong Address in June Primary But Democrats Pass Mail-in Voting Anyway

Maxwell, Epstein and the Control of Science since WW2
    Tracing the Eugenicists' technofascist takeover from World War 2, This ties Gates, Whuhan, Trans-humanism, COVID, Maxwell, Epstein, world population control together in one package
    Last edited by Lenno; 08-06-2020 at 11:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Report Shows Massive Corruption: Las Vegas Sent Out 223,000 Ballots to Wrong Address in June Primary But Democrats Pass Mail-in Voting Anyway
    but the November mail in ballots will be legit and we will able to trust the results without question. After all I don’t want to be a conspiracy theorist
    The Great Reset
    https://www.weforum.org/great-reset/

The Fourth Industrial Revolution
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khjY...g#action=share

The more people I meet...The better I like my dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Echo View Post
    but the November mail in ballots will be legit and we will able to trust the results without question. After all I don’t want to be a conspiracy theorist
    ALL elections are legitimate for the Ruling Class Nobility.
    The Ruling Class Nobility ALWAYS wins.
    Voting gives the Ruling Class Nobility legitimacy to rule over we of the Peasant Class.