Page 243 of 268 FirstFirst ... 143193233241242243244245253 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,430 of 2680

Thread: The Globalist Agenda

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest View Post
    The insurance ad above is illustrative of what is happening to the entire nation. The ungodly are running around unchecked.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

YouTube Suspends Steven Crowder for Reporting on Rape in Prisons Where Biological Men Housed with Female Inmates | CBN News

The social media video-sharing website YouTube has suspended conservative commentator and comedian Steven Crowder's channel for one week, claiming Crowder broke their rules about hate speech.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Facebook Decries “Gotcha Campaign”, Braces for Coordinated Hit Involving Leaked Documents, Over Thirty Reporters Being Orchestrated by PR Team

John Oliver Jumps The Shark, Claims Natural Immunity Doesn’t Exist

Leftists now believe the human immune system is a conspiracy theory

dupe