Quote Originally Posted by Petedtom View Post
Ya know, Matt Bracken, Author of the enemies trilogy and a few others, brought the NWO up and this idea that they are unstoppable.

He layed out, hypothetically of course, what havoc could be brought upon them with just a few thousand "Army's of One" , as he put it, armed with only a scoped deer rifle.

He commented on a few ideas presented in the book "Unintended Consequences", mostly for attractive women, knowing that most of these 'People" involved are easy to lead when it comes to sex.They too could be an "Army of One" with little or no trouble.

Because these ideas are decentralized, meaning little if any leadership but rather just single individuals with common goals, there is little fear of being infiltrated by the wrong kind. There is nothing to infiltrate, no group to go after. It does take some thinking and a bit of will but there is merit to it.
Im with Matt on that! The problem I see is, the subject of the NWO, Globalist Elites etc, were until recently thought of as a woo woo conspiracy theory.
What I see today is many are starting to get a clue of how real and dangerous these people are and hopefully we will start seeing some "action" against these bastards.
To many, this is all written in the Bible and is going to happen regardless of what one does. But, I'm not going down without taking a few of them with me!!!