Page 189 of 268 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199239 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 2680

Thread: The Globalist Agenda

H5N8 flu in Russia
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Seems silly to kill so many animals cause of some flu.

Take better care of the animals.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

London Mayoral Candidate Piers Corbyn Arrested for Campaigning Against Lockdown

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    London Mayoral Candidate Piers Corbyn Arrested for Campaigning Against Lockdown
    Shows that no matter how Un-sane we are in USA, the Brits are crazier than us.

Just a few years later in 1995 - now as a president - Havel invited Soros to the Bilderberg - @Shawunawaz or Davos meeting in Prague - they always change the name to avoid any tracking, in the same way like they hide behinde nice sounding NGO names which pretend to create love, humanity... but which in fact are nothing but their money laundering and propaganda machines.

To hide their money, they hide behind global unclear companies and to hide their eugenic ideology they hide behind pharma and a kind of greedy puppet-science without any values and ethics, and doing everything for money.

Urban Dictionary bans “Blue Anon” label, proving they are part of the Blue Anon movement that pushes censorship and left-wing conspiracies

(Natural News) To illustrate the insanity of leftist "newspeak," conservatives have launched two new concepts that are sure to trigger Democrats into a maniacal meltdown: SuperStraight and Blue Anon. Since the Cult of LGBTQ says it is "transphobic" for a straight person to not want to date a transsexual that claims to be a different sex … [Read More...]