Page 77 of 268 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127177 ... LastLast

Thread: The Globalist Agenda

Watch: White People Kneel, Ask For Forgiveness for Whiteness

Whites in H-town's Third Ward asked a group of black people to forgive them for racism

Video: Woman Kneels on Demand in the Street to Apologize For Her “White Privilege”

Paul Joseph Watson - June 2, 2020 -
    Man claiming to represent Black Lives Matter trains her like a dog.

VIDEO: Shotgun Toting Shop Owners Fend Off Looters In LA, Cops Start Arresting Shop Owners, Eventually Catch Looters

! DC ArchBishop Gregory Lashes Out at President Trump for Visiting John Paul II Shrine and Lies About Tear Gas Attacks on Protesters

Pelosi Lectures President Trump to Help the Country Heal as She Clutches Bible, Refuses to Condemn Violent Rioters (VIDEO
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Brick Pallets being dropped off for Rioters/ Antifa by ACME BRICK COMPANY Owned by Berkshire Hathaway & Bill Gates (who recently left the board) & The Chicago Marmon Group founded by JAY & ROBERT PRITZKER & Berkshire Hathaway
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Brick Pallets being dropped off for Rioters/ Antifa by ACME BRICK COMPANY Owned by Berkshire Hathaway & Bill Gates (who recently left the board) & The Chicago Marmon Group founded by JAY & ROBERT PRITZKER & Berkshire Hathaway
    Via Fox 45:
    BALTIMORE (WBFF)– According to sources mounds of bricks and bottles have been found in Downtown Baltimore.
    Baltimore Police confirmed they are working with law enforcement partners to sweep the area.
    There are several demonstrations planned for Monday evening. Sources FOX45, officers are being briefed on the situation during roll call.
    Keep reading…
    Kansas City police officers found bricks and rocks staged near protest sites around the city, stoking concerns that individuals or groups had pre-planned looting and destruction that hit the city over the weekend, the department said Sunday.
    “We have learned of & discovered stashes of bricks and rocks in & around the Plaza and Westport to be used during a riot,” the department said in a tweet on Sunday.
    As in most major cities across the United States, protesters gathered in Kansas City over the weekend over the police-involved death of George Floyd. The 46-year-old black man died May 25 after a Minneapolis police officer knelt on his neck for nearly 10 minutes during an arrest involving a non-violent incident, video showed.
    Keep reading…

Distillery Touts Gin ‘Voted No. 1 By Rioters’ For ‘High Flammability’

Dan Lyman - June 2, 2020 -
    Company’s attempt to lampoon Trump in product promotion backfires
    Hubris

Democrats Running Clandestine PSYOP To Overthrow Trump

Leftie Governor Cooper Kills RNC Convention in Charlotte Due to COVID-19 — Then Goes and Marches with Leftist Mob in Street (VIDEO)

Democrat Governor Northam Rejected White House Request to Deploy Virginia’s National Guard to DC

https://banned.video/watch?id=5ed51723b1c7d4002fb5b148
    Last edited by Lenno; 06-02-2020 at 07:22 PM.

Democrats Running Clandestine PSYOP To Overthrow Trump